Cartillery is getting old....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cartillery is getting old....

Yeah, so it was pretty funny and odd when it first came out, but now it's ridiculous and annoying.

So I'm playing in the [UTAC] EF+AF server last night and was manning a TOW in Smoke Screen and had not 1, not 2, BUT 3 vehicles dropped on me in a row. As long as you are in the TOW the car lands ****-eyed on it, and you hop in it back it off the TOW and then reman it. Annoying, but manageable.

Then a friendly chopper lands at a flag to bail out and cap it, he turns around to get back in the chopper and there is a car on top of it...so he lifts off, and shakes the car off...lands at the next flag, same thing car gets dropped on it. This continues on to dropping vehicles on top of uncap base tanks, helo's etc. It was really bad last night, usually it doesn't bother me, but it was annoying seeing this crap go on, and seeing yet ANOTHER SERVER with their own people doing the BS that they kick/ban people for. I guess since they pay for their server they can do what they want, but it was a little annoying last night.

Boy do I feel better now. LOL

Re: Cartillery is getting old....

Ive had a few commanders try and drop cars on me, I just get in it and say over the chat "Thanks for the car jackA**" or something to that nature.

Comment

Yeah! I love it! A while ago I was playing with a bud of mine from FFTF (BF2 tournament) and we got a DPV dropped, hoping to hit us, and it didn't so I said over the chat... "Thanks for the car enemy commander!" And then he did it again so I said " Wow, thanks for all the cars, they're really helping the MEC team whoop your ***!" And I think he got mutinied from his position. :laugh:

Comment

Just today when I was capping a flag with an APC at half health. The enemy commander drops a car on me and it starts on fire and blows up the APC. Next time I hunted the commander down and knifed him. But usually they miss. Like once one a commander tried to drop it on me when I was in a tow.

Comment

It's actually pretty entertaining to do it but at the same time I hate when i'm on the receiving end of a carty drop.

Comment

Yeah, nothing like getting a 50 cal. mount dropped on a building across from a spawn point by the enemy commander. LOL

Comment

It doesn't bother me too much. One time, the enemy commander dropped jeeps on our artillery for the whole round. However, our commander put supply crates around the artillery to repair it. So, the enemy commander was just wasting his time and the vehicle drop.:laugh:

Comment

Normally I refrain from doing this but last night I was guilty as charged...

This freaking sniper WOULD not die, I mean my guys where throwing everything at him I was tossing arty, and well nothing was working....I even dropped like three cars on him all barely missing and tumbling to the ground....

Then as we are struggling to stay a float in the match I decided to start letting the cartillary rip and was dropping it on armor convoys and so fourth...

However I do NOT condone such behavior typically

Comment

lol. cartillery.......................

Comment

Originally posted by GunHappyBob
                    It's actually pretty entertaining to do it but at the same time I hate when i'm on the receiving end of a carty drop.
                    LOL I think this is what I was trying to say in a round about way.

Comment

I say just enjoy it while it lasts. It's been a fun having such an idiotic option for a few month and ticking snipers off. I'll be happy when it's fixed because it's downright retarded but I'll be a carty dropping j.*** in the mean time.

Comment

I think it's funny.

I was playing Ghost Town today, and while capturing a flag, a new player got a little tigger happy and filled me full of lead as he ran around the corner. I respawned and ran back towards him. Again, he shot me, but only once. We both stood there for a few moments, and while I was looking at him, a jeep floats down from the sky and crushes him.

Needless to say, I laughed for quite some time.

Comment

well if you have noticed people stoped doing it which i think is great there is the occasional time buit thats it

Comment

i havent seen the cartilery hack in about 2 days now,

Comment

I was using tjhe TOW thing and the car came down on me, I tried to get out but I was stuck, had to suecide

Comment

Working...
                              X