The best class?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The best class?

Medic for points, followed closely by Support.

If you want more combat, then AT or Assault.

If you like to go lone-wolf, Spec-Ops or Sniper.

Armour or Helicopter fanatic? Engineer.

Comment

I think that EA did a pretty good job in balancing the classes. All the classes are going to need ammo and health, there are always going to be armor to take out or assets to be destroyed, or infantry that is needed to be taken out from long range.

My ideal squad of 3 guys: 1 medic, 1 support, 1 AT.

Comment

Only two classes are needed in a team. More than needed but rather if a team has nothing but these two classes they will dominate the enemy team with ease. Those two clasess being:

Medic
        Anti-tank

Any other class on the battlefield is a waste of a player slot in my opinion. Now I don't want to give the impression that I hold AT as in high regard as I do medic because I don't but fact is sometimes your teams helicopters, airplanes and armor suck and you're forced to deal with the enemy armor yourself.

However under perfect coniditons a team consisting of nothing but medics is unbeatable. They will kill more enemies and use far less tickets. I have no problem going 25 kills and 15+ revives every single round as a medic. They have the best weapons bar none and so much more utility than any other class. Squad up nothing but medics and you've got yourself an unkillable squad save an unfortunate encounter with an artillery strike.

Comment

Medic & Support for some points I personally love being Assault it's a pure test on how well you can be the most crappiest class in the game whilst not being given any points.. But you've got teh n00b t00b though..

The best class is the class which you feel comfortable in and can overall play well with since yesterday I <3 Support

Comment

I say sniper, but no one will agree with me. The majority of my stats are made on sniper and almost all of my video footage comes from sniper. ITs a very very effective kit if you take the time to learn to play it properly =)

Comment

I'll hop kits all the time. Only kits I don't play are spec ops (unless I'm making a car bomb) and assault.

I'm usually support though. Mmmm, chaingun! Well, actually that's not even accurate, everyone knows the RPK-74 is the best gun in the game.

Comment

All you need is the medic kit with the occassional switch to Anti tank to take care of a pesky tank or chopper.

Comment

Well actually you take one class and become good at it.Or two classes.The point is...if you know how to play a class very well it's not a matter of class it becomes a matter of player.Every class has it's own purpous.

A doctor is valuable to the team.The engineer as well.A support can help the team much too.The anti-tank can be a very good defender if not kick *** in the offense,right?

I personally use the Spec Ops mostly.Because i got used to this class and since I'm not yet a very good player in shooting and sniping and making headshots and stuff,I blow up things!Lol!:P

I like to run on an enemy tank or chase it when it's not looking at me,plant some C4 there and blow it up.Or fill an area with C4 when I know they are coming to get me and blow up trying to get some of the enemies with me before I die.

Comment

snipers are the best!!!!!!!!!! lol

Comment

IMO of course:

1)medic
                      2)spec-ops
                      2)support
                      4)sniper
                      5)AT

This list is subject to change without notice =)

Comment

snipers are the best!!!!!!!!!! lol
                        THEY SURE ARE lol

Comment

Im a veteran in every kit so i choose the kit to fit the battle situation but i go as a medic or support as default

Comment

Working...
                          X