Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The best class?

Hello everyone.

I've tried searching so don't kill me if i get this wrong.

Whats the best 'class' to be?

-Medic
    -Spec ops
    -Engineer
    -Support
    -Anti tank
    -Assault

?

I was thinking Medic?

Re: The best class?

It depends on what you want to do and on the situation. But you should not play the same class all the time, unless you play with the same people you have classes asigned to each one.

Comment

spec ops or anti tank because this is the first time in the bf2 series that the anti tank can do both armour and infantry combat. in 1942 the anti tank had no anti infantry potentrial, and in bfv it was better but it was still a semi auto rifle that was ment for long range combat but now it is a close range smg thats my opinion

Comment

Depends what you mean by "best". They all have strengths. Medic is a good class to gain a lot of points with and assualt is just fun for killing! Personally I like engineer - really helps out the team a lot and fun to blow up tanks!

Comment

yeah depends on situation, but i think support has the best kit since the pkm is just beast and u have unlimited nades...so frag out!

Comment

What ever the team is lacking ..

Comment

ummmm, thanks guys...

Comment

For me medic is the best class if your fighting other soliders. However, I tend to go anti-tank more just to clean up the vehicle whores.

Comment

Hm i like Medic, as i can revive my Comrades and they can protect me, plus ya get lots of points

Comment

I *like* Special Ops the best -- longer sprints allows you to move around more, and blowing up stuff is fun. I tend to do better with support though, so usually pick that.

Comment

Personally, I like Spec Ops the best. Can take out multiple amour targets as well as infantry.

Now if they would just give them back the ability to toss the c4 over a fence, it would be a lot easier to take care of those spawn campers on Karkand.

Comment

With so many people going around in armour these days its got to be AT for me. I do always go squad leader and usually have a mate as support and another as medic.

Comment

Wats the general 'Assault' class like compared to others?

Comment

With a F200 i find it great im always at top using the F200 gun with frags, and if you got a vehicle to deal with you use your Greanade Launcher, also Flash Bang helps alot.

Comment

The best answer to give u is to choose what U want to play. NOT what other people tell u to play.

Comment

Working...
                              X