Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hmm, assault isn't really too bad, I guess. Here's my assault run.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hmm, assault isn't really too bad, I guess. Here's my assault run.

assault has its purposes, especially in sf, but honestly i think assault was the least considered kit of the game, they really have nothing special to offer, and the deffinitly dont fill the role assault any better than other kits.

Comment

--Moved to War Tales--

Comment

Assault isnt a teamwork kit, thats why no one likes it. I use the kit soley for the G3A3 and the nade launchers. If Engineers had that rifle then that would be my most played kit. And no assault rifles can kill with 3 shots to the body. The G3A3 is the closest with a bare minimum of 4 to an unarmored target.

Comment

Good work but as that gun is accurate as fuk then yeah....

I love m16 altho in this game its total crap

Comment

I find it pretty accurate, actually. You just can't be holding down the trigger for longer shots.

Comment

you were in a vehical....

Comment

Nope. Check my stats if you want...I'm not someone who hangs around in vehicles. I also never fly planes...and I only do chopper if no one else is bothering to get in (rare).

I'm an infantry guy.

Comment

f2000 and g3 kill unarmored in 3 shots as does the pkm.

Comment

The G3 used to be able to kill in 3 shots and the FN2000 in 2 torso shots. But I belive it was patched because........well it was. I would link you to the weapons chart that's stickied somewhere on this site but I can't think of where its at and I'm quite lazy right now.

Comment

Originally posted by daliup
                      The assault kit is great, I don't know what all the fuss is about it being weak :/

the g3 kit is the best now.

Comment

Here's round 2 for screenshots. Again, this is myself being as an infantry trooper only....no vehicles.

Trick is, use the f2000? in automatic mode...but get used to single-clicking for distant pick offs. The accuracy is fairly decent...and the damage is great, Use the grenade attachment for small corners people hide in...or use it on stairs. Keep moving at all times and watch your back. If you keep your eyes and ears open, you can really do well with this kit. The flashbangs are very useful, I find, when used against armor. It gives enough time for your squad to c4 or AT them...or at least buys you some time to get away.

Comment

Sorry, forum messed up on the reply. I fixed it. I also put the reply screenshot in the original post up top, as well.

Comment

Working...
                          X