Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hmm, assault isn't really too bad, I guess. Here's my assault run.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hmm, assault isn't really too bad, I guess. Here's my assault run.

I've decided to put away my medic/sniper/AT kits and go with assault. I want to get the veteran badge.

Here's my run from last round.

Here's another screenshot for y'all.

It's REALLY tricky to pull off, but in the right hands, you can do very well with the assault kit. I barely use the grenade launcher except for corners since I don't know how to aim it well, yet.

I use the tier 3 unlock from SF.

If you don't believe that I was assault...for whatever reasons, here's another screenie that shows my class while I was alive.
    http://img526.imageshack.us/img526/8...reen314ds1.jpg

Re: Hmm, assault isn't really too bad, I guess. Here's my assault run.

Yeh the assault kit has really accurate and powerfull weapons its a ground pounders dream kit id say not played much of it but from what i have i love it

Comment

The assault kit is great, I don't know what all the fuss is about it being weak :/

Comment

Well, people say that although it has more damaging weapons, the bonuses of other kits make them more useful. For example...you could kill one person with 4 shots....or you could kill someone with 3 shots and have healing ability. Which is better?

Comment

If you can't take out a guy with a burst of 3 from the G3, then you need to quit. I love the assault kit. The Flashbang is extremely underrated. However they COULD use a longer sprint bar. I hate those "slow assaults"

CCC

Comment

ahhh, u've seen the light.

Comment

I love the assult kit that is the kit I mostly use in bf2

Comment

Yeah I use the assault kit alot. I love the G3, AK-101, and F2000.

Comment

WOW 55 kills?

Comment

Originally posted by ConscriptVirus
                    WOW 55 kills?
                    Yep. Here I am as sniper...and those arn't claymore kills :P

Comment

How long was the round?

I get a 22-7 most times and the round ends.......

Hmmm.......

55 with F2000 ,maybe I should try it out

Would you prefer to zoom the scope or not?

Comment

I barely use assault, might try it out once i get my support veteren.

HH

Comment

As you see you nearly got no teampoints. If you had played medic your score would be higher and your death-rate would be lower because you could heal yourself plus your guns would be better; g36e > g3 (not in real life but in bf2).

I don't hate the assault class but I think it's one of the weakest.. :/
                          I really hope they will boost this class in 1.4 because most players should be assault like it is on a real battlefield.

Comment

Originally posted by Sung_Do_Chuck
                            I don't hate the assault class but I think it's one of the weakest.. :/
                            I really hope they will boost this class in 1.4 because most players should be assault like it is on a real battlefield.
                            Yeah but it's a game. In real life most people are assault and rifleman because it's the most essential, plus financal reasons M16 or an AK is cheaper then a rocket launcher, light machine gun, etc, plus reasons like it's a basic job that requires the least equipment and only training with the assault rifle and GL as weapons. In real life most people don't even carry grenade launchers as assault. In a game most people don't want to do a basic job that has nothing special about it. They want to save people for points or blow stuff up.

Comment

assault isnt weak

it is simple matter of that, that medic can do just everyting assault can, additionaly healing himself in the process.. maybe except for GL, but in reality you dont get many kills with it.

Comment

Working...
                              X