Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Gaining Rank in SF

Originally posted by The_Eliminator
    Lol thats not the amount of people who have bought the game at all! When you install SF it patches the game back to V1.1 you need to install the latest patch to have thousands of servers flooding oiut onto your screen.
    Thousands? what planet you on?Theres only 80 SF servers tops on a good day ,and maybe tops 900 vanilla servers on the weekend.

Comment

I have had hundreds of SF servers? i can download about 2000 servers in about 10 seconds and plenty of them are SF? I get the occasional days where i cant find any and resort to my favourites but otherwise i am spoilt for choice.

Comment

I have had hundreds of SF servers? i can download about 2000 servers in about 10 seconds and plenty of them are SF? I get the occasional days where i cant find any and resort to my favourites but otherwise i am spoilt for choice.
        I'd have to agree, there are loads to choose from.

My favorite is Warlord as I've clocked up 100 hours on that map alone, and I never fail to get a map.

I would have to say that my average points per game has increased a lot since playing SF.

Comment

Just finished playing warlord and as i speak there is 89 servers on special forces .Maybe your including non ranked servers because there isnt hundreds on sf ranked servers.Theres a thread floating around about why theres so few sf servers,

Comment

No i never go on unranked servers, when i update the servers list i get leave it till there is about 5000 servers in the list, and there is tons more than 100 servers.

Comment

with no one in them.

Comment

Was that the question he asked?

Comment

I got SF yesterday and after having to uninstall then reinstall bf I had some great rounds. In my first 2 rounds I got about 70 points each time and it was really good fun.

I also think its funny how I read some people just buy it so they get the extra unlocks ...

Comment

Originally posted by Sars99
                    with no one in them.

Yeah! When i search for servers i have the "not empty box clicked" thats probley why we have different amount showing up.Tons more than a hundred SF servers? i think your mistaken my friend.

Originally posted by Kernel Panic
                    I got SF yesterday and after having to uninstall then reinstall bf I had some great rounds. In my first 2 rounds I got about 70 points each time and it was really good fun.

I also think its funny how I read some people just buy it so they get the extra unlocks ...
                    Damn you dont even need to buy it just log in with a friends details and download the game,from ea downloader.If any wants the game let me know

Comment

Meh, i dont have that box selected but it would be a good idea. But i still get 100's of SF servers

Comment

Meh, i dont have that box selected but it would be a good idea. But i still get 100's of SF servers

LOL 100s ,tons, i think you get 200 tops and thats on a very good day and a weekend.,still thats hardly tons,hundreds.:laugh:

Comment

When i say hundreds i mean hundreds, at the worst of times i get 200 SF serversa which have players in them, the best of times i can get 400. Anyway, im not here to sit and argue this topic, maybe we should just play the game instead of counting how many servers each expansion has

Comment

Working...
                          X