Gaining Rank in SF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gaining Rank in SF

Is it easier to gain rank and points in SF as compared to vanilla? I understand this depends on how you play but I never use planes and I hate them so I am think SF is more my style. Just hoping I could rank faster as well. Thoughts?

Re: Gaining Rank in SF

I would say yes as I find SF to have many more chokepoints b/c of the ability to get on top of things.

Comment

If you like infantry then I would say yes.

Comment

Well I think it is for infantry. Once you are pretty good at it and know the maps. My score when I play a decent round of warlord is always 60-100 points with atleast 30 kills. I've seen people get over a hundred points just by laying claymores everywhere where people walk in the palace.

Comment

Originally posted by ZaODeath
          Is it easier to gain rank and points in SF as compared to vanilla? I understand this depends on how you play but I never use planes and I hate them so I am think SF is more my style. Just hoping I could rank faster as well. Thoughts?
          I also hate planes, and I hate plane and heli whores with a passion, since i got SF i have been gaining rank way faster, i would say yes.

HH

Comment

I get a hell of a lot more points in SF, moongamers FTW!

Comment

Thanks for the feedback. Now I just have to stop being lazy and buy the expansion.

Comment

it takes time to get used to the maps and the weird british and navy seal guns but once you get used to it you should get around 50 points if not more a round. the only thing id ont like about sf is no jets.

Comment

much better, more faster paced, the faster transport vehicles and the gadets make it a must have for die hard infantry fans.

and since i'v been on the long road to sergeant major, i'v been playing alot more SF recently, and from playing Warlord and iron gator i'm earning around 1,000 points a day, with bout 3/4 golds, and around 100-150 poitns a round

Comment

I just bought SF yesterday and I'm still getting used to the maps/weapons, but i can tell I am going to like the infantry combat much better. I'm just confused why more people don't buy it. I saw in the store that the new copies of vanilla come with SF, so maybe that will help boost the amount of players/servers with SF. When I was playing last night the only filters I has on were no password, not full, and not empty... there was 17 servers.

Comment

The only thing I play is SF! in SF, I almost get every round a Star award...
                      in vanilla you have really big distances to walk sometimes!
                      except for karkand and sharqi, they are like most of the SF maps!

Comment

i think its easier for me to get points on vanilla than sf because of the second unlocks and the pistol knife servers

Comment

pistol knife servers..?

Originally posted by fotrsaken
                          i think its easier for me to get points on vanilla than sf because of the second unlocks and the pistol knife servers
                          woopwoop - noob alert

Comment

SF is much easier to gain points as infantry and not worried about being bombed by fighters or gunned down by choppers! I like SF....makes you a better all around player!!

So play SF for a while, and you will do better when you go back to vanilla! If you want points stick with SF Warlord.

Comment

Originally posted by ZaODeath
                              When I was playing last night the only filters I has on were no password, not full, and not empty... there was 17 servers.
                              Lol thats not the amount of people who have bought the game at all! When you install SF it patches the game back to V1.1 you need to install the latest patch to have thousands of servers flooding oiut onto your screen.

Comment

Working...
                              X