Expansions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Expansions

Prices aside, if you had to choose one of the 3 expansions (Euro, SF, AF), which would it be and why?

Re: Expansions

SF it has the most content

Comment

:Special forces is the best expansion in my opinion.

Comment

SF because it has the best maps and most maps. Plus the SF unlocks.

Comment

SF simply for the unlocks. None of the expansions are worth paying for, IMHO.

Comment

SF you get the unlocks and some pretty good maps to.

Comment

yea, i got Ef and af and hardly play them but i got a lot of time on special forces, warlord is a great map!

Comment

SF easily - great maps and guns and not too much airpower!

Comment

SF.. All the other ones are out to take your moneys..

Comment

SF because it came free when i bought BF2 ,oh yeah the maps and guns are nice

Comment

SF is good, but it would be much better if i didnt get a CTD EVERY...SINGLE...TIME i try to play a night map

Comment

Well I have Special Forces and it's very very good!Although many of the weapons were the same...almost all actually.Hehe!:P

The only reason that I would try to get Euroforce is because it has the Leopard 2A6 main battle tank(which my country has just got! ) and the Challenger 2 main battle tank.But I can't get it.

As for other expansions I would really really love to see an expansion that could be BOUGHT FROM STORES and not downloaded,that would contain the Israeli Army and some of their weapons like the Galil,Uzi etc AND OF COURSE that would contain the Merkava Mk 3 (not 4,I hate it!).Mostly because of that.Because for once in a game I'd love to be able to use the Merkava main battle tank.

Comment

Armored fury is the best booster pack...

SF is the bes expansion because, well it is the only expansion.....

Comment

AF easy, its sweet...trust me

Comment

It really depends on what you are out for.

I would pick SF if I had to settle on one. More maps, night fighting, tier 2 unlocks, smoke grenades, and grappling hooks. But the maps are laid out strange, so the only "great" maps are Ghost and Warlord.

Personally, I think EF is an outstanding booster pack and better then AF. AF does not introduce anything new. EF has great weapons, the best helo in the whole game, two tank platforms, and amazing classic DC style maps. But it does not suit the overall CS kids migrated to BF.

If you want infantry, SF. If you want armor EF. AF, well my jury is still out on that one (I'll take Harvest, but you can keep Op. ghey rage).

Comment

Working...
                              X