Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Sick of these clowns....

/beginphilosophicalrant

You are in control of how you react and respond to the actions and words of other people.

No matter how grown up we think we are here in the world of BF2, we are playing a child's game.

/endphilosophicalrant

Comment

there are only 1/3 of ppl who let other guys into a chopper if they were w8ing first at helipad, most ppl dont give a damn thing a about it.

Comment

I've also had some "Get out" occasions so I tell them to grop me off at some location ... so far no one has refused that. Maybe he does have a better gunner waiting to spawn on him ... who knows but there isn't much point in flying with a D#¤K who considers you to be a nuisance.

Comment

Eternal I can relate to just about every ***** thread you start. But it seems you haven't tried the one thing that will solve all of your troubles. Play on better servers man. Come to TPG @ 72.36.246.154 and I'll gun or pilot for you anytime.

Comment

Time to pull out the M95.

Its instances like this that you have to get creative.

1. Join the other team and dominate them

2. I was tked just a day or 2 ago by two asshats that wanted the F15 for themselves. I would have none of it, so I took a jeep, waited for them to start to pull off in the jet, then I would run right into them head on and jump out so they would blow up and get the teamkill on me, thus losing points and once 1 of them had enough - points, he got kicked.

payback's a *****

Comment

Yep, the difference between kids and adults - and age isn't the indicator.

I've had 10-12 year old team players on my team who have more maturity and intelligence than a lot of 30 year olds.

My advice is the same as others: Find a good server/clan with good admins that doesn't tolerate that behavior.

Comment

Originally posted by 12:oc7ock
                Eternal I can relate to just about every ***** thread you start. But it seems you haven't tried the one thing that will solve all of your troubles. Play on better servers man. Come to TPG @ 72.36.246.154 and I'll gun or pilot for you anytime.
                Good stuff, but no matter what server it is you always seem to get these idiots who think they are the better ones in the chopper, I didn't win the 'e' battle so I wait, but no I don't go cap a flag because I know the chopper will be back in 30 seconds and right I was they crashed. Cycle continues. Basically let the better ones fly, its not unfairness, im not being arrogant or selfish, but its common sense. I got in the chopper with PStatic and we bassically won 4 rounds in a row on our own. Yes our team only had a flag or 2 but the real key to depleating the enemies tickets is killing enemy troops in masses.

I'll check your server out sometime though, what maps you got in the rotation?

Comment

1 possible solution:

Each player has a chance to use the chopper once per round - once you entered a chopper/jet you would have to wait for the next round.

This would envolve simple code to implement.

Just have to make sure you dont get TK once you jumped in or youd have to wait for the next round =P

Comment

You could have been nice and let them fly together seeing as how they are buddies

Comment

Working...
                    X