Will you ever create a new account?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will you ever create a new account?

Just wondering if people here will ever start fresh with a new account or just keep playing on the same one.

Re: Will you ever create a new account?

NEVER

I dont care about stats that much so Ill stick to this one

Comment

I really did'nt see a good reason to.

Comment

I won't.

Comment

I've had this account since the first day of the demo...why would ANYBODY create a new account?

Comment

I have...i got to the top rank, that was it...BOARING!, made a knew one for messing about

Comment

Ive created multiple accounts to "copyright" certain usernames. I must have known this game will be a big hit, but thats probably the only reason Ive done so.

Comment

...and have you USED any of these usernames? What was the purpose of 'claiming' them?

Comment

I tried starting afresh, but then I got into situations were "PKM would have helped there or I would give my left nut for a Dao-12 right now"
                  So I went back to my old one, my K/D ratio might be crap but I still have all the unlocks.

Comment

Originally posted by Talus
                    ...and have you USED any of these usernames? What was the purpose of 'claiming' them?
                    Nope. But that was me, one year ago. I didnt want to have a username like "madpwningmonkey477355", but I knew that somewhere along the road I might want to change a name. Hell stats still dont matter for me, so a name change wouldnt be a problem. A little selfish, maybe a little childlish, but when when the game came out last year, it became so popular that usernames were taken, especially the "cool and popular ones", so a 5 minute extra work wasnt much .

Hell, I still remember when I fired up the Demo back then and I logged in almost instantly!

Comment

Been using the same account I created when the Oman demo was released.

Comment

I'll never change due to high rank, but I would love to change my name, I didnt do much thinking when I created my original account nickname

Comment

lol nice, i made a couple new accounts since i was/am in numerous clans right now =/

Comment

I made a new account called Smokalotapotamus, just for the hell of it.

Comment

im still thinking about it...i have 2 accounts right now...one if from the demo days (conscriptvirus) and one is from the real game (cronox114) and im not that far in the ranks (gunner sergeant) and i sortof wanna start using conscriptvirus again since thats the one i use mostly, but i dont wanna lose my unlocks...i wish we could combine/change the name of our acounts

Comment

Working...
                              X