Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bf2

'Battlefield 2 has sold 2,090,000 copies worldwide, as of March 2006.'

I knew they had sold alot of copies. I didn't think it was that many. wow.

Re: bf2

$104,500,000.00

That's alot of money those ***** are making. Where's our game without bugs I say!

OR where the fuk are the EA SERVERS?!

Comment

GT4 sold 1 mill in two days in japan :laugh:

but anyways lol yea thats alot but how come there are only about 600.000 of us on the leaderboard list

Comment

Originally posted by simmy.uk
        'Battlefield 2 has sold 2,090,000 copies worldwide, as of March 2006.'

I knew they had sold alot of copies. I didn't think it was that many. wow.
        even more now probably around 2,500,000. i dont think 2142 can beat that. 2142 is just a mod. its just euro force but with more maps and more vehicles.

Comment

And hopefully fewer Euro voices...

Comment

Thats amazing, yet it doesnt surprise me. In BFHQ I tried to find who the lowest ranking player was. It stopped at about 1,050,000.

Its kind of funny to see BF2 so popular even though so many ppl complain about all the problems.

Comment

It happens....

Comment

Originally posted by EC-Paulus-
                Its kind of funny to see BF2 so popular even though so many ppl complain about all the problems.
                its usually the minority hxc group of people who complain alot.

Comment

BF2 is a ground breaking game, everyone loves it, even with the bugs. All these complainers are still playing it! Why? Because it is 'probably' the best game on the planet.
                  I can cope with the bugs because i know i am playing an excellent game, there is so much depth to this game it is really hard (probably) impossible to be bug free.
                  They are even beta testing with 'you' the community now to try and get rid of the bugs, but still not happy!

I think we are lucky to be playing such an awsome game, stop whining and enjoy BF2... or go find a better game!
                  If you do find something better at the moment, feel free to let me know

Comment

Originally posted by BlueBunny63
                    And hopefully fewer Euro voices...
                    dude... the female euro voice is sechsie.

Comment

Originally posted by [xXx]gh0st
                      $104,500,000.00

That's alot of money those fukrz are making. Where's our game without bugs I say!

OR where the fuk are the EA SERVERS?!
                      of the 104 million they probably spent 30 million to make and promote the game.

Comment

Originally posted by Night735
                        BF2 is a ground breaking game, everyone loves it, even with the bugs.
                        not true dude, bf1942 and DC were responsible for breaking new ground. not EVERYBODY like playing bf2. Bf2 is nothing but graphically enhanced desert combat with couple of new features and far less vehicles and maps.

They are even beta testing with 'you' the community now to try and get rid of the bugs, but still not happy!
                        because they should of done that from the beginning, not a year later.

If you do find something better at the moment, feel free to let me know
                        desert combat . however, you might find the grahpics kind of lame, which i don't blame you, you cant compare it to bf2. also, be at the look out for DCon (a mod for bf2 which is similar to Desert combat.) coming out very soon. if you're wondering wth is DC, here are couple of vids:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Originally posted by CATIA
                          because they should of done that from the beginning, not a year later.
                          How long must we relentlessly sob over spilled milk? Everyone already knows about the bugs, the glitches the mistakes...When will it end? There is nothing we can do about it now, even a year later. The game is fun and we play it because it's better than CSS and DoDS.
                          Make it stop! Make it stop!

Comment

Originally posted by Revoluti0n
                            How long must we relentlessly sob over spilled milk? Everyone already knows about the bugs, the glitches the mistakes...When will it end? There is nothing we can do about it now, even a year later. The game is fun and we play it because it's better than CSS and DoDS.
                            Make it stop! Make it stop!
                            what's fun for you, it doesnt mean its fun for others. .

Comment

The game is fun, but it is very sad how EA has supported this game. If they properly did, then it would be so much better and would have many more players.

Comment

Working...
                              X