bf2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: bf2

Remember EA made Speacial Forces which I reckon probably sold atleast 1 million, plus Euro Forces and Armoured Fury.
    gold mine.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir. SuperTyphoon
      The game is fun, but it is very sad how EA has supported this game. If they properly did, then it would be so much better and would have many more players.
      i agree. EA is pretty good about creating a good game that creates a large gaming community, but they r very poor at supporting there game and its community

Comment

Originally posted by CATIA
        what's fun for you, it doesnt mean its fun for others. .
        ...and what's terrible for you doesnt' make it terrible for others.

It goes both ways.

Comment

Originally posted by Skwurl
          ...and what's terrible for you doesnt' make it terrible for others.

It goes both ways.
          i'm surprised you have time to post in here, i thought you might be busy crying to the admins.
          i'm starting to think the pic in your sig is actually YOU. if not, then you sure act the way his pic is showing in your sig.

Comment

i'm surprised you have time to post in here, i thought you might be busy crying to the admins.
            i'm starting to think the pic in your sig is actually YOU. if not, then you sure act the way his pic is showing in your sig.
            CATIA,

Isn't there a bridge you should be living under?

Looks like the admins gave you a little slap on the mouth and you didn't like it. If you don't want to be treated like a 5 year old, don't act like one.

Remember, those with milks teeth shouldn't bite.

Comment

both of you behave

Comment

Originally posted by (4THIDUSA) SSG H.
                both of you behave
                I've already decided to ignore his trollish dialect.

Comment

Originally posted by Skwurl
                  I've already decided to ignore his trollish dialect.
                  ROFL :laugh:

Comment

not true dude, bf1942 and DC were responsible for breaking new ground. not EVERYBODY like playing bf2. Bf2 is nothing but graphically enhanced desert combat with couple of new features and far less vehicles and maps.

because they should of done that from the beginning, not a year later.

desert combat . however, you might find the grahpics kind of lame, which i don't blame you, you cant compare it to bf2. also, be at the look out for DCon (a mod for bf2 which is similar to Desert combat.) coming out very soon. if you're wondering wth is DC, here are couple of vids:
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JrVPy...esert%20combat
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=trmad...esert%20combat
                    BF2 also happens to be BETTER than desert combat...am I the only one that remembers the inbalances and bugs THAT game had? But because its a mod thats okay? And Dcon isn't even being made by the same ppl as DC so dont get your hopes too up.

Comment

Originally posted by matgn03
                      BF2 also happens to be BETTER than desert combat.
                      well that's your opinion

am I the only one that remembers the inbalances and bugs THAT game had?
                      indeed, i remember those days as well. however, they took care of the bug and balance issues very quickly with out compromising game play.

But because its a mod thats okay? .
                      no one likes a game plagued with bugs and inbalance issuses, but would you rather pay money for a beta game or beta test a mod that is for free?

And Dcon isn't even being made by the same ppl as DC so dont get your hopes too up.
                      yeah dude no one even said anything about the original DC guys are working on DCon, get it right. looking at the screen shots and the reading the updates, they've added lots of new content, and actually listen to the community.

Comment

Originally posted by [xXx]gh0st
                        $104,500,000.00

That's alot of money those ***** are making. Where's our game without bugs I say!

OR where the fuk are the EA SERVERS?!
                        bf2 vanilla=50
                        bf2 SF=30
                        bf2 AF=10
                        bf2 EF=10

do the math
                        (only applies if you have em all)

Comment

Working...
                        X