BF2 extreme kills

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: BF2 extreme kills

It's me or youre all talking like old gran-ma ?

Comment

One time I got into a head on showdown with an enemy in Gulf of Omen. I emptied my clip (SCAR-L) without scratching him, apparently. So I quickly switched to my pistol and unloaded that clip. As I was firing, I thought 'Hey, why am I not dead yet?'. Examining my opponent showed that he was also wielding his pistol after spending a clip. So, going for my knife, I accidentally hit my grenades. In a panic, I threw one and went to the knife. As I took the knife out, he already knifed me... I laid there on the ground in frustration only to see that my grenade blew up killing my enemy and 2 others running by.

Comment

Originally posted by AssaultRifle
        One time I got into a head on showdown with an enemy in Gulf of Omen. I emptied my clip (SCAR-L) without scratching him, apparently. So I quickly switched to my pistol and unloaded that clip. As I was firing, I thought 'Hey, why am I not dead yet?'. Examining my opponent showed that he was also wielding his pistol after spending a clip. So, going for my knife, I accidentally hit my grenades. In a panic, I threw one and went to the knife. As I took the knife out, he already knifed me... I laid there on the ground in frustration only to see that my grenade blew up killing my enemy and 2 others running by.
        HA!!! that just reminded me of my old fav funny kill. I was trying to take a flag on Sharki and three enemies came running at me. I was plying medic (no armor) so I switched to nades. Dropped one at me feet right as I was killed by one of them, they all did the dance thing around my body and then BLAM!! all three dead funny stuff

Comment

[EDIT Not needed]

Comment

I was on the MEC side on Karkand. It was the start of the round and I got into a vonik. I got to the hotel and ran over a whole enemy squad. I even got the veteran transport badge.(6 road kills in one round):laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by LtChair
              One time I blew up a enemy helo with bombs when it was flying
              too easy drill sergeant, too easy

Comment

Once when i squad leader, I was playing on wake, I had my whole squad in a boat going towards the north side of the island. I was driving and switched the screen to get UAV, well I hit the sunk plane and before I knew it the boat flipped and blew up killing my whole squad and giving me the T/Ks it sucked. I just left the server.

Comment

The best kill was jumping on another player. I was on Karkand at the Gatehouse when a MEC at the base of the stairs. I tried to jump down and surprise him, but once I got down there, he's dead. It's like Mario! Jump kills are so fun...

Another one. This time it was on the top of the high building at Square. This time I was a MEC sniper. Commander tried to drop a car on the USMC tank. As the car was coming down, I jumped in and landed on top of the tank. I almost died...

Oh yea. At Dalian Plant, I (a sniper again) was in a knife fight with another lone sniper. The knife battle lasted probably more than three minutes until an enemy transport helicopter swooped down and crashed into us.

Comment

Working...
                  X