BF2 extreme kills

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: BF2 extreme kills

i seen a humvee speeding toward me....i step aside and put my knife right into the driver-side window and took his punk *** out......he was going pretty fast too........expert ninja move right there....

i did this a while ago, but its still a great story, and will tell my grandkiddies oneday

Comment

#1: Taking out a Z10 on Wake with a shotgun.

#2. M95ing an American chopper pilot trying to hover cap a flag, taking his chopper and [attempting] to rape teh carrier.

Comment

takin out pilot nd gunner with AT then stealin chopper

Comment

OMG lol tonight I was playing and I aimed straight up into the air at a Jet from the bottom hoping to hit him and the guy flying the jet bailed. I didn't think I was gonna hit the jet so I just clicked out of the missile and lo and behold I saw the smoke stream pass the free falling pilot by like an inch LOL I almost missiled a guy falling through the air.. would have been sick.
          xfire: chodda
          steam: w0ofz

Comment

sniping a helo pilot while he is hovering over the enemy base the corpse of the helo lands on top of 6 people waiting for the j-10

Comment

Originally posted by metallicaguitrst
              Here's an extreme WTF kill.

Me and chodda were at north base of wake raping the **** out of the chinese' last base, when a guy sniped chodda out of the gunner seat with an AK-47....

also happened with another guy.. me and my friend were in the chopper, he gets sniped out with an M249 SAW.... WTF? But the weird thing was that it was that same exact place... north base.

i got sniped out ofthe chopper with an AK 47 before. round just started, i fly to airfield and jack teh Z-10 before any of them spawn in. im about 30ft in the air and start heading along south island and boom, sniped with ak47 even while moving quickly. odd thing is the guy who did it acted like it was normal. didnt say anything about it just hid from falling chopper.

Comment

I was in a Gunfight with an MEC on the roofs next to the alleyway flag I hit him and he was obviously low on health but he had a better position on me and I was effectivly pinned because if I even considered moving I was gonna take 50 PKM round to my face. So I just took a nade and poped to a crouch and chucked it at e'm. It hit him while he proned and killed him; without exploding, and then bounced off the roof next to the flag and got his buddy who was capping it got me a chuckle but at first I was simply .

Comment

I place a claymore at the corner of a building to catch some enemies who may come around the corner.

My commander drops a vehicle in front of the claymore about 15 meters away.

The vehicle starts to slide down the hill towards the claymore, just as 2 of my teammates run towards the dropped vehicle.

The vehicle gets within range of the claymore and it explodes killing the my two teammates (who punish of course), just as they are about to enter the vehicle.

Yepee :-)

Comment

this one time on kubra damn on the bridge near the USMC base i was in tha T-90 and i seen a USMC jet flying at me so i shot him with the cannonsand i killed him than his jet hit me like at 100mph and when it hit me it pushed me right of the bridge and then i died

Comment

lol i remember playing sharqi one time we had just taken the tv and was going up to clean the roof, lol well a nad fight started up and down the top set of stairs, i was assult and was throwing nads and i run out and throw a smoke nad by mistake and killed some one with it, up until that point i had no idear you could do that lol
                      [looks for screen shot]

i love it [Smoke Grenade]

Comment

lol those damn smoke grenades hurt...

Comment

Originally posted by Chodda
                          OMG lol tonight I was playing and I aimed straight up into the air at a Jet from the bottom hoping to hit him and the guy flying the jet bailed. I didn't think I was gonna hit the jet so I just clicked out of the missile and lo and behold I saw the smoke stream pass the free falling pilot by like an inch LOL I almost missiled a guy falling through the air.. would have been sick.
                          Sick? As if in Malaria?

Sensible typing is your friend. Leave the zomgs and lolz to other people otherwise your comments make for lame reading.

Comment

there was one time that i ram 2 of my teammates with a helo and they flung out of the carrier.....lol...that was so funny....but it was an accident....

Comment

Originally posted by Nimbob
                              Sick? As if in Malaria?

Sensible typing is your friend. Leave the zomgs and lolz to other people otherwise your comments make for lame reading.

You are British you have no right to judge ANYBODY about their language... Mr. I ride the "lift."

If you dont like it, too bad lawLz

^ch0wNage

Oh and just for the record you might wanna delete your profile info before the next time you try to make fun of other people...
                              xfire: chodda
                              steam: w0ofz

Comment

Weirdist kills i got was on wake as china was commanding set arty as it started to fire took a plane and a helo out just from them flying over it ...

Seen this happen when you vehicle drop adn the artys firing but that was the weirdest kills i ever got..

Comment

Working...
                                X