BF2 extreme kills

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: BF2 extreme kills

I got a headshot on a guy with an M24 while he was in that skydiving phase of jumping off a tall building with no parachute.

Another, I saw a guy racing towards me in his Vod. So i lay down, and as it drove over me, left a little gift on the underside. BOOM.

Comment

good ole wake island........

Comment

One time I survived an AT rocket inside a helicopter, and I even once I survived an entire round from a pkm in a helicopter.

Comment

A-10 down by tank
          some dude owned
          too bad he missed his last shot
          more knifing (pre1.3)
          and some pistol kills...
          and explosives (pre 1.3)
          ground and air defense without arty noobing
          well placed arty and granade
          Dao pwnage
          just spreyd these 3 guys with my AK. Strange that non of them could hit me :laugh:
          (well some of them may not seem that extreem but I like the pictures )

Comment

Originally posted by extremepilot
            Obviously a lie... you cant enter a plane going full speed unless youre playing on LAN... let alone the odds of sniping a guy out of a plane.
            Yes you can. Its called a 'hot pickup' At full speed, you can hop into the second bomber seat, just by holding down the 'E' key as it passes overhead

Originally posted by pYura
            A-10 down by tank
            some dude owned
            too bad he missed his last shot
            more knifing (pre1.3)
            and some pistol kills...
            and explosives (pre 1.3)
            ground and air defense without arty noobing
            well placed arty and granade
            Dao pwnage
            just spreyd these 3 guys with my AK. Strange that non of them could hit me :laugh:
            (well some of them may not seem that extreem but I like the pictures )
            It be nice if we could view any of the pictures.

Comment

My best kill was when two choppers were dogfighting and while the enemey's chopper is doing a barrel roll i managed to kill the pilot with m95, i was lucky though.

Comment

Originally posted by [xXx]gh0st
                lol, well lets see.

I just recently killed a guy climbing a ladder with a grenade: as in, the grenade was a rock to the skull. It didnt explode, it just... killed him on impact to head lmao. was the funniest shiit i've seen in a while.
                I got a tK like this, threw a smoke grenade to cover a guy getting shot at and it hit and finished him off. I was punished of course...

As for an extreme kill, well its was extremely unlucky. I was in the sanbagged bit by the refuelling station flag in a tank, I shot and hit another tank coming own the road the material station (a nice shot in itself), I line uo the next a fire, just as I fire their jet flys round the corner if the refuelling station flag and takes my tank shell in the cockpit. BANG!

Comment

Originally posted by LtChair
                  One time I blew up a enemy helo with bombs when it was flying
                  i do that all the time, its great dropping a bomb ontop of a full blackhawk haha

tv'ing jets and choppers whilst in the bomber is good fun too :laugh:

Comment

i was playin Daquin oilfields an i was in a M1A2 i randomly fired at the chinese base and i got a kill it was so funny

Comment

Mashtuur.
                      Our team captures all the flags and there is only one guy left on the enemy side.
                      At this moment there comes the message that we lost control of the Hotel.
                      Everyone jumps in the next best vehicle and drives off. But nobody picks me up...why should they even when i ask for a ride?
                      So i stand there...120m to the white flag at the hotel and 1 shot left in my nubtub (F2000GL).
                      1 shot - 1 kill. Man, have i been lucky!

Comment

Originally posted by [BF2]Bonsai
                        Mashtuur.
                        Our team captures all the flags and there is only one guy left on the enemy side.
                        At this moment there comes the message that we lost control of the Hotel.
                        Everyone jumps in the next best vehicle and drives off. But nobody picks me up...why should they even when i ask for a ride?
                        So i stand there...120m to the white flag at the hotel and 1 shot left in my nubtub (F2000GL).
                        1 shot - 1 kill. Man, have i been lucky!
                        wow are you serious, that must be the most extreme kill ever lol

Comment

i was commander, a squad was trying to take the airfield from china on wake... they requested a vehicle drop, as it fell an enemy jet when to re arm on the run way and as it was in mid filght the buggie hit it can caused it to blow up.

Comment

Most skilled kill, taking out a jet with a sraw, the pilot had a really good 50-1, 50-2 kill-to-death ratio. He was pretty upset with me

funniest kill, taking out a fully loaded Blackhawk with my pistol, lucky for me I was shooting him as he crashed into a building

bad TK, taking out my clansman with my freaking PARACHUTE opening.

Comment

My worst TK was 4 in one. I bailed out of a Blackhawk on Mashtuur, and my chute opened into it. Apparently, nylon and silk are indesructable. 4 punishes, -16 points, kicked from the server.

Comment

Funniest kills were both with the GL. I fired in the open door on a full blackhawk and killed 3 people (one of which was the pilot.) Got credit for the other 3 when it crashed.

Second one was killing a sniper on top of the building at the Square on Karkand. I was standing just inside the opening in the wall and shot straight up, the 'nade came down on him. Got a "WTF!!!" for that one.

Comment

Working...
                                X