BF2 extreme kills

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BF2 extreme kills

ok Im standing on the carrier and I see the J10 coming towards me really low, hes firing at the carrier

Im standing there and hes firing trying to shoot me and all the other people on the carrier, I pull out my M94..........bang took out the pilot and jumped up so I could get in his jet as it flew above

lol that never happened:laugh: but post some extreme kills, like something hard to acomplish(Sp)

Re: BF2 extreme kills

lol, well lets see.

I just recently killed a guy climbing a ladder with a grenade: as in, the grenade was a rock to the skull. It didnt explode, it just... killed him on impact to head lmao. was the funniest shiit i've seen in a while.

Comment

Originally posted by [xXx]gh0st
      lol, well lets see.

I just recently killed a guy climbing a ladder with a grenade: as in, the grenade was a rock to the skull. It didnt explode, it just... killed him on impact to head lmao. was the funniest shiit i've seen in a while.
      lol that sure is an extreme kill:laugh:

wait why would u throw a nade at someone whos climbing the ladder anyways:|: :laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by =PSU=PJMAK1
        I pull out my M94..........bang
        One time I was chasing a j-10 in an F-35. I got im to the black smoke with the guns than I locked on to him soon he jumped out so I hit the AB to try to catch the j-10 and jump in but I missed and fell into the enemy base where I quickly got disposed of. :cry:

Comment

A killed someone with a smoke grenade once..... ok it was a TK and I didn't mean to kill him but still.

Comment

I can only think of one extreme kill I had. I was on the carrier in Dalian Plant and an enemy heli had come over to base rape. As he turned around I took out my Sraw and fired. He caught fire, and fell right on top of a friendly jet about to take off. The explosion was cool, and I laughed my a** off even though I got a tk.

Comment

One time I blew up a enemy helo with bombs when it was flying

Comment

Originally posted by LtChair
                One time I blew up a enemy helo with bombs when it was flying
                That's not very hard I do that all the time

Comment

this is not very extreme, but its my best kill ever

i was playing a 64 map on Karkand, and the enemy had both APCs, the tank, and a jeep all together as engineers, and support troops. that made for some fast repairs. but at one point, the jeep fell behind. so i ran up and crawled under it, placing all 5 of my C4 under the front bumber, and the thing takes off to rejoin the armor. so i hop in a vodnik to follow, and when i see all the armor stop and get close together to fight... BOOOM!!!

the tank had 2 people, the jeep had 2 people, one of the APCs had 3 people (squad leader was the driver) and the other APC had 1 person, and they all died at the same time by my hand, lol

Comment

My friend, Frito, SAW missiled two jets in one round. One was while we were on the carrier, he hit the j10 coming down to bomb... and the other was at North Village... again he hit the plane coming down for a bomb run.. f'n sweet.
                    xfire: chodda
                    steam: w0ofz

Comment

Here's an extreme WTF kill.

Me and chodda were at north base of wake raping the **** out of the chinese' last base, when a guy sniped chodda out of the gunner seat with an AK-47....

also happened with another guy.. me and my friend were in the chopper, he gets sniped out with an M249 SAW.... WTF? But the weird thing was that it was that same exact place... north base.

Comment

i tried to do some action jackson move once on sharqi tv station. i was on the roof, and the flag went neutral. so i jumped off the roof above the flag balcony and launched my 'chute so i could land and hopefully take out anyone there.

turned out there were more guys than i had anticipated and i got pwned.

ok, now for some more succesful moments..... i was in an AA vehicle one time, and a jet was coming down on me i started firing away at it because i knew he was gonna unload his bombs. i hit him and he exploded right above me just as he dropped the bombs, they landed right next to me, leaving me with only a few bars of armor.

i also have taken a random shot with m95 at an attack helo and nailed the pilot.

Comment

ok this mite not be that extreme but i saw a sniper and he didnt see me and i just stood there for a few seconds trying to think of the best way to kill him so i crept up on him, and threw c4 all around/behind him and then set it off..he flew sky high

Comment

Most of my kills are rather mundane, I must admit. I did once shoot a guy as he was jumping off a roof. That was pure class I thought. I've also taken a pot shot at a Z-10 on Wake with an M95 and nailed the whole thing. Very lucky I think...

Comment

My most recent best kill was on Wake island our airfeild was getting raped by a plane. i maneged to get in the PLA attack chopper so i hovered over airfeild until the enemy jet came to rape, Waited for him to come straight for me with an atempt to take me down and at the last moment i fired a few missiles at him which he flew straight into! and that was the end of his raping

Comment

Working...
                              X