• Show
Clear All

Re: explosives

Originally posted by light bread
    what good is 30 second mines....
    thats kind of a typo, ill fix it.

Comment

Engineer definetely needs something going for it in the mines department. Right now its only benefit is an excellent CQC weapon and the wrench, unless you know all the choke points on the map.

They should get 2 points per removed explosive, just as much as the guy would get if he blew up the explosive and killed someone. As it is now, it's a tough, painful, low K-D ratio, and thankless job to remove mines, which except for AT mines are pretty much impossible to spot anyway before they blow up.

Comment

These ideas have been around for some time, with minor modification and coming from various people.
        Too bad no one is taking the time to implement all these changes.
        DICE is busy with the new game, while mod teams are more or less powerless to include this kind of changes in a release, since the code doesn't allow it.
        I'm afraid we are stuck with the current state of the game. :hmm:
        Good ideas, Roger, too bad - look ^.

Comment

I really reckon we should put this up to EA and DICE... maybe they'll stop creating this game to the realism of 'la-la-land', and allow some actual realism in it.

Wait... actually, I know what they're doing... they're going to make BF2 SO unplayable, that everyone would want to play BF2145 instead! damn them!

Comment

Working...
          X