Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The hard fact's about bf2 Aiming Reticle(including unlocks)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice work on putting this together.

Comment

if BF2S was up (omg how long has it been down for?) they have the same thing except at higher resolutions/zoomed in.

Comment

I have found this thread very informative and full kudos to the author
        I started a thread based upon my suspicion of hacks being used when sniping others or engaging close in.

http://www.totalgamingnetwork.com/ma...d.php?t=134113

Others in my thread also mention the variances of the "hitbox", Lag & resolution issues. Your thread has just highlighted another issue I wasn't aware of. Keep up the good work.

Fox.

Comment

Am I the only one that finds the ironsight for some of the guns (like the G3) arent depicted accurately?? Theres a bunch that arent depicted accurately. It makes me question the accuracy of this find.

Comment

Originally posted by ConscriptVirus View Post
            if BF2S was up (omg how long has it been down for?) they have the same thing except at higher resolutions/zoomed in.
            i did this thread ages ago on a 1024x768 monitor.

just to show new players that the guns are off,

at that time TBF2 had no thread on it

and yes the bf2s one is better,but the principle still remains hear

Originally posted by Nicfurious29
            Am I the only one that finds the ironsight for some of the guns (like the G3) arent depicted accurately?? Theres a bunch that arent depicted accurately. It makes me question the accuracy of this find.

im not sure what you mean?

do u mean the x is not lined up? if so that the point of the thread

alot of iron sights are out,

Comment

nice!!!!

Comment

This is a very great thread. Really helped me. Thanks man!

Comment

Re: The hard fact's about bf2 Aiming Reticule(including unlocks)

Originally posted by Verzili View Post
                  of course the guns are inaccurate with the cone of fire and that,what i find strange is why have some guns ironsight dead on and other way off.
                  Funny You would mention the cone of fire, because i'm not sure how it works in bf2 completely. I haven't gone in and tested a whole bunch, but with the USMC engineer regular shotgun, (I was playing on Wake Island 2007) I noticed that if i stood really close the the control tower on the ship and fired, the spread was the same as as if i was standing far away, say by the Transport Helicopter. Theoretically, you could stand a large distance away from another person on a similar flat surface, fire directly at them, and have them register full damage. However, I doubt I could get anyone to stand still like that, so I can't test it.

But i think that maybe the spread is based on an invisible circle where the spread is based on the average distance of the combined surfaces. So if there was a wall on that ship that you happened to be close to, the spread would go out very quickly and do minimal damage.

Please Respond to this i love feedback!

PS. Where did you get the virtual reticle? I've played Halo for so long I suck at this game because I can only aim with sights or reticles.

Comment

Re: The hard fact's about bf2 Aiming Reticle(including unlocks)

nice to know

Comment

Re: The hard fact's about bf2 Aiming Reticle(including unlocks)

lol looks like an aimbot.

Comment

Re: The hard fact's about bf2 Aiming Reticule(including unlocks)

Originally posted by BigBadBob View Post
                        this is nothing new. Most have known it since the damn demo was released.

I've tested it as well, stood 15 ft from a wall. Shot full auto (from that distance, it would be nearly impossible not to hit target unless you are retarted) and I saw a few rounds actually hit the ground halfway there. And I was on local, by myself.
                        '''''That's why I never open up with the machine gun unless my target is less than 10 ft away.

Comment

Working...
                        X