Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Nerf Time Requirements???

Originally posted by orphious2006
    Sorry bud...whose whining? Getting badges is fun to do...I dont care if I get them. I was just wondering what is thought about changing the badges to actually representing what they are.

Like my example...so many revives, so many heals, so many kills and then get the expert medic badge. Same for the other kits. Getting 40 kills in a round is not realy representing and "expert medic" and I think others will agree!
    The badge is called "Medic COMBAT Expert"

get it?

Lieutenant General |SI|SERIALBUTCHER

peace

Comment

Originally posted by Skwurl
      I think anyone that uses the word 'nerf' and 'BF2' in the same sentence needs to be smacked.
      Indeed.

Comment

Originally posted by DR.ZYKLON
        ^^ also agreed, either way why are stats and medals such a big deal? you know that picture of a medal you see is just a 101100001 code made by the computer and translate it into an image? i thought games were meant to be recreational, sure stats are nice but you people act crazy about it. what if we didnt have stats or the system crashed or something? what would you do?
        you say that because you don't get many medals.

Comment

Originally posted by Skwurl
          My point is that the game has been 'nerfed' enough.

I think it would just be better to leave things the way they are - or change a few things back...*cough*....Blackhawk gun....*cough*
          not wit the j-10 still eveading everything by going starightt

Comment

Originally posted by orphious2006
            Sorry bud...whose whining? Getting badges is fun to do...I dont care if I get them. I was just wondering what is thought about changing the badges to actually representing what they are.

Like my example...so many revives, so many heals, so many kills and then get the expert medic badge. Same for the other kits. Getting 40 kills in a round is not realy representing and "expert medic" and I think others will agree!
            here's the problem, you registered in feb of 2006, which might mean to some and myself that you are semi-new to bf2.

most of us as you can tell by our names to the left, have been here since the MP demo, and trust us when we say they have nerfed this game enough.

if you were only around for the beginning and the 1st 3 nerfs on badges/medals, you'd understand that they have been dumbed down soooooooooooooooo much that they really couldn't or shouldn't do anymore.

bf2 is basicly easy mode as it is of this date, and when 1.4 comes out, it will be god mode.

Comment

Working...
            X