Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Why are they giving clans Ranked servers

Originally posted by xRAMBOx
    I dont trust clans full stop and wasnt the head of my internet caught cheating?so a law breaker can hand out licences
    Translation please.

Originally posted by saltburn
    i dont get it almanac
    Me either?

Comment

i remember joining a clan server and just before i was BANNED i seen there points over 2000 and there was no time limit and both teams had 50% controlled flag so points dont go down

im just thinking how many points they got in that day
      they coulda got like 20,000

Comment

Originally posted by |D|-Crazycanuck
        Translation please.

he got his stats wiped by indian for breaking the roe rules in severs he runs

Comment

Finding non clan servers is generally the best way, or clans that you know are non militant, or not composed of 12 year olds with ADHD.

A couple clan servers ive been on ban you for killing them too many times in a row, or consistently.

Obviously those are the type of people who care about rank, they either dolphin dive in a large squad of fellow dolphin divers, or they tank whore. 9/10 consistent tank campers are over the rank of liuetenant..... it really is pathetic.

Ive seen it not only happen to me, but to many other people in the same servers. Its quite easy to notice...

Comment

damn i feel sorry for you guys, sounds like simple player hate to me, i think ive run into about 2 or 3 poorly admined clan servers ever, maybe if you all werent visiting thoes high points servers that wont happen because after looking at the op's stats thats the only rooms he plays and he has the nerve to cry about a clan server,i smell a wipe comming.

i see so many cry babies but god forbid they had to spend a penny on a server. want to have a say in what happens, find a server you like and donate or open up your pocket and start your own, otherwise dont cry like a little girl. you coud of easily got off your butt and applied for a server sponsorship through myis but the fact is the cry babies have no clue how to start or run a server, let alone the money to do it.

Comment

I Prefer clan servers because most of them have the common sence to enforce a no base rape rule. The EA offical servers usually dont have any Clan players on anyway so, there is a limited amount of teamwork

Comment

Working...
              X