Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Are you afraid of snipers ??

Originally posted by ConscriptVirus
    theres no 1 shot sniper...get shot once = bunny hop until u find a med kit and then ur fine...so ha..snipers
    i've been going sniper alot lately, generally wait til a stand still otherwise I'll follow their head. SoOo easy when they are running directly towards / away from you. Either way, I'm safe if I don't take the shot, because they don't know your there. If they do, the lie down with their face in the scope.. BOOOM.. close quarter sniper sux

When I'm sniper the only thing I fear is another sniper watching the best sniping points, because I'm lying down and an easy shot... else I'll bunnyhop away

Originally posted by almanac
    fear my sniping abilities.

http://bf2s.com/player/68806520/
    Nice.. you rarely go any other kit huh?
    haha 200 claymore kills..

Comment

Originally posted by ConscriptVirus
      theres no 1 shot sniper...get shot once = bunny hop until u find a med kit and then ur fine...so ha..snipers
      Thats really why they invented "Lead your targets"

And also, If you people think jumping up and down in the same spot protects you. Think again.

Comment

eh kinda in the back of my mind but i can usually spot them

Comment

What's there to be afraid of? Respawn is only about 5 seconds!

Comment

im the sniper. enemy snipers almost never get me but i and more scared of tanks

Comment

Sometimes I am, if I hear shots/people around me get shot by a sniper.

Comment

no, because I'm a top of the line sniper and I get their asses right as they find a spot.

Comment

Originally posted by Copy_of_Blah
                  What's there to be afraid of? Respawn is only about 5 seconds!
                  Screw that.. I wouldn't care about dying and my K/D would be worse than it is already.. Most servers I play on are 15secs

And yeah agreed, tanks suck when they find you. Always gotta take the guys head off the top before I die though.. just a habit

Comment

Believe it or not, I think I've only been shot and killed by snipers about 4-5 times.. I just don't see that many around anymore. Maybe I'm just a lucky chump though. :laugh:

Comment

Fear snipers? Riiight. Most of them can't even get a hit due to the crap bullet detection.

They are more scared of us. I knife snipers all day.

Comment

I sir, Call you a liar you have been killed by snipers 558 times.

Comment

no, not really.

in fact, after they improved snipers, everyone went on this sniper trip thinking they were uber superior, and i was shooting them off the top of cranes and buildings with an f2000.

Comment

I am a deadly sniper. But this thread is silly... most snipers suck, so people aren't afraid of us.... but if the were all like me, then people would be REALLY afraid of them.....

this thread should be changed to: Are snipers afraid of tanks???

And the answer to that question is.... yes! We are! Especially on Wake Island....

Comment

Originally posted by almanac
                              fear my sniping abilities.

http://bf2s.com/player/68806520/
                              Nice almanac

Comment

Originally posted by ActiveMatx
                                I am a deadly sniper. But this thread is silly... most snipers suck, so people aren't afraid of us.... but if the were all like me, then people would be REALLY afraid of them.....

this thread should be changed to: Are snipers afraid of tanks???

And the answer to that question is.... yes! We are! Especially on Wake Island....
                                i made it after a guy in another thread said people fear snipers, i knew that was a load of crap... but i also wanted to see the results from a poll and nearly every vote doesnt fear a sniper in the slightest. and its cos the guns have such a lame single and short zoom and 1shot kills to the head only.

Comment

Working...
                                X