What map ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What map ??

my clan is looking into opening up a SF server were trying to figure out what map we should run 24/7 on it, this is a 32 player slot server out of chicago basicly Im just trying to gauge what the popular choice would be so any feedback would be great

Re: What map ??

I like surge,mass des,warlord,ghost

maybe you can cycle night maps they are sometimes good

Comment

ya we really just want to have the server active was thinkin warlord/ghost but there are a wack of servers runing that so its a bit bland

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor-Pwnage
        ya we really just want to have the server active was thinkin warlord/ghost but there are a wack of servers runing that so its a bit bland
        Yes your right there are several servers running that rotation, I'd suggest the below:

Surge, Ghost Town, Mass Destruction, Night Flight, Warlord

Comment

Warlord or Ghost are my favs

Comment

Originally posted by beaky65
            Warlord or Ghost are my favs
            I like both of these maps, Warlord is most played map. However personally I feel that there is already enough of these servers and if these guys stick a server up with that rotation they will struggle to fill it due to all the other servers running the same rotation.

Comment

All day maps are good. Night flight could be added too. There are too many Warlord/Ghost town 24/7 servers right now.

Comment

Please don't do a 24/7 map - they get really boring. Run them all in rotation.

Comment

well then maybe a better question would be what maps would you NOT want in rotation lol

Comment

I prefer night maps.
                    Because there are almost no servers running those maps.

Comment

make them run them all. id play in ur server
                      i dont think there is a sf server in existance that plays ALL the sf maps

Comment

well then maybe a better question would be what maps would you NOT want in rotation lol
                        I wouldn't want Leviathan in the rotation. All other maps are good. However, most night maps aren't popular with everyone. So, all day maps would be just as good.

Comment

make sure that ghost town, warlord and iron gator are in the rotation. the iron gator has to be the most underrated map in the game imo.

Comment

ok well we have our SF server up and runing full map rotation 3 rounds a map @ 64.34.240.83 port 16567 any suggestions would be great we have it at 64 player map size for now but if people want it we can drop down to 32 you can also make comments and suggestions are www.tecsquad.ca on our forums we would still like to see more map feedback etc. just trying to do our part to keep SF alive

Comment

just trying to do our part to keep SF alive
                              And that is very much appreciated.

Comment

Working...
                              X