This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My retirement from BF2

Most of you know me here now, some know me as BloodHound, some as BigBoss, but as it stands ive become so depressed with my life and doing nothing but sat on the pc and playing BF2. 17 days i retire my post as an official BF2 player, the Special Operations: Mec Vs Pla Mod is going over to my fellow modder D3ANO who will make an account here and continue modding process. In my part i have created several maps that he will continue. I will keep posting here to help the new kids on the block. But as for playing actual BF2 it will be no more, i am unistalling the game and getting on with my life. im sick of havin a life over a PC, so you can either care or not, but i will leave with my head high.

17 days my Server will be deleted and so my account will join it.

Thanks for reading
    BloodHound/BigBoss

Re: My retirement from BF2

The game isn't that bad...I've found a great mix of real life and some bf2. You'll be back.

Comment

Bye?

Lol, i could play BF2 till my hearts content.

Comment

well that is very bold. coming from a sixteen year old, i am proud of you. I could never pull myself away from projects and interests that are as important as air. Well I guess i should play your server before it is deleted just for good luck.
        can i get an IP?
        Good luck
        thanks for sharing with the BF2 community!!

Comment

Person in wants to quit computers and get in sunlight shocker.

Comment

After the thing you pulled off with me, then I can just say: I won't miss you.

But good luck with whatever you are going to do

Comment

How many years have you been playing the BF series?

Comment

I guess everyone should stop and take a look at the hours they have played this game 200, 300, 400 ++ hours and devide those hours into 8 hour days

200 hrs = 25 (8) hour days
                300 hrs = 37.5 (8) hour days
                400 hrs = 50 (8) hour days
                500 hrs = 62.5 (8) hour days

I too sometimes look at the time wasted playing this game.... wasted however i have recieved great enjoyment, however I still feel sometimes like much of my life is wasted on gaming. BUT I still like to play and will continue... in the future

Comment

And if your playing Bf2 8 hours a day, i suggest you go get some sunlight, or maybe visit a shrink to discuss your rather severe case of OCD with you.

Are you kidding? Who the hell plays 8 hours a day? Maybe you should get a job and contribute something to society.

Comment

Originally posted by Angelsoul
                    After the thing you pulled off with me, then I can just say: I won't miss you.

But good luck with whatever you are going to do
                    mate all crap aside, your one needle in a haystack, nice to know you wont miss me though.

and i dont play 8 hours a day, ive finished school nothing to do so i play bf2 from about 4 till 8 or 10, ive just had enough of the game and BF2 aint a bad game its pretty good, its just time for me to move on and do something more preductive with my life.

server name is: ea uk ranked server [TL]

if you put EA uk ranked: the server will still come up, it saves time.

Comment

So you're not actually leaving? what kind of a "goodbye thread" is this?

Comment

Originally posted by Gunner
                        So you're not actually leaving? what kind of a "goodbye thread" is this?
                        yes i am leaving

Comment

Originally posted by TP.BigBoss
                          its just time for me to move on and do something more preductive with my life.
                          I think this is the first time ive read this in regard to a FPS... I'm used to this crap from MMORPGs but an FPS? hmm..

Comment

Originally posted by Consultant01
                            I think this is the first time ive read this in regard to a FPS... I'm used to this crap from MMORPGs but an FPS? hmm..
                            Yeah I'm curious to the objective of this thread, maybe it would have been better to get in contact with the people you play with and tell them. Instead of telling us here, that 99% of people have probably never played/talked with/to you. I believe he is stopping playing BF2 but still staying on these forums.

Comment

Meh, i just thought i'd let everyone know is all, its not a crime.

Comment

Working...
                              X