when to switch semi auto shot?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: when to switch semi auto shot?

Assuming we're talking about a weapon like the G36E here it's not all that important to use single shot because the regular triple burst works great at everything but sniper ranges. However with an AK101 it's quite important to switch to single shot as that full auto mode is crap at any real distance.

My advice to you is to do as I do and map the rifle key to your middle mouse button as other people have recommended and use that so you can quickly switch your fire mode without taking your hands off WASD, jump and prone keys.

Comment

Re: when to switch semi auto shot?

Originally posted by PlaneWhore
      Assuming we're talking about a weapon like the G36E here it's not all that important to use single shot because the regular triple burst works great at everything but sniper ranges. However with an AK101 it's quite important to switch to single shot as that full auto mode is crap at any real distance.

My advice to you is to do as I do and map the rifle key to your middle mouse button as other people have recommended and use that so you can quickly switch your fire mode without taking your hands off WASD, jump and prone keys.
      Or use F key. Which is a bit easier to acces since the middle mouse key is so horribly rigid. I have my middle mouse key for VOIP.

Comment

Working...
      X