• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: what do you do when....

hmm,

revive him if is possible, if no im waithig fot the ****ing punish

Comment

i meant to say and the guy punishes you.

and omfg at the twat posting here saying his bf2 doesnt work, pls **** off and make your own thread!!

Comment

I never punish if it's my fault I get roadkilled.I'll revive if either he or I is a medic,regardless if he punishes or not.

Comment

Say sorry, and move on.

However, I disagree with the implied notion that people who walk in front of vehicles are noobs. There are noob drivers who run over people who are innocently standing on front of their vehicles as well. The blame goes both ways.

Comment

does anyone revive them and get punished and then tk them again and leave them?

Comment

Originally posted by zipp0r
              does anyone revive them and get punished and then tk them again and leave them?
              I do that to commander hogs and try to push them into the oceans, etc

Comment

If I'm a medic I just jump out and stand next to him with my shockpaddles out. Maybe he wont be so quick on the punish button the next time. I have been punished while in the process of reviving and do occasionally kill them for it..

Comment

i tease him with my shock paddles....ok well.....what i mean is use the shock paddles but it doesnt revive him =P

Comment

I try to run to his corpse and teabag him until he punishes but they always beat me to it and punish me before i can even reach him.

Comment

If the TK Punish comes before i manage to get to them to revive em then i just stand over them and spam medpacks around the body .

Usually i would revive then move on, if im not a medic and they punish i just think "noob" and drive on.

Comment

Working...
                      X