what do you do when....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what do you do when....

a nub runs infront of your vehicle without looking and you tk them?

*edit* i meant to say and the guy punishes you.

Re: what do you do when....

keep going with a clear conscience and a grin on my face. his fault not mine.

Comment

well, traffic accidents do happen in bf2. especially when the traffic lights dont work and nobody bothers to look before crossing the road...

Comment

shout out a quick "sorry" and continue on.

Comment

well, i usually back up and run over him again, then, i'll get back to what i was doing

Comment

stop spamming.

Comment

Originally posted by nismojspec
              hey guys i need some help wen i go to start up battle feild 2 the screen blinks twice turns blank and shows the desktop again wat do i do??????? by the way i have a good *** graphics card so its not that. do i have to download a new patch or something please respond bak asap thx.thx
              i would recomend re-installing bf2, then any expansions you might have, then installing the full patch (not the incrimantal ones) if that doesnt work, try using search in this forum, and if still no luck, create a thread in the help, or support w/e......

Originally posted by EC-Paulus-
              Thats just normal in the 1.3 patch. and, maybe u should have started a new thread instead of hijacking this one.
              its a tough call.....if he starts his own thread, its gonna get flamed for being in the wrong section, and not using search, and not posting his system specs, and if he hijacks a thread..well.....hope he doesnt get flamed for that :laugh:

oh yeah.....and for the actual topic, ide prolly be medic, so ill run out and revive him.....unless he punishes.....then i scold him in chat :P

Comment

wow what an interesting thread hijack. It is so RANDOM.
                The answer to his question could also be you need to adjust the screen refresh rates in the conf files to match the LCD monitor. If they don't match up, bf2 kicks ya back to desktop. So if you were running at 85hz refresh and now switch to an lcd (60hz) you need to adjust this manually in the .com files.

Comment

It was totally his fault for jumping in front of someone in a jeep so i would'nt do anything! :laugh:

Comment

I usually anticipate a TK for their stupidity. It's to the point I don't even say sorry because I know I'm getting a TK and in reality it's their fault. Until they give me insta-stop breaks it will always be their fault.

Comment

if a medic.......I get out and revive him, if not a medic I just keep on driving and say sorry

Comment

nothing...just keep on driving.
                        but if im a medic i usually hop out and revive him b4 he can punish me

Comment

Originally posted by ConscriptVirus
                          but if im a medic i usually hop out and revive him b4 he can punish me
                          even if you have revived him, the option to punish or not will still be on his screen.

Comment

I stop and then backup back over their corpse.

No, not really.

Comment

Revivel him if possible if not than just drive on...

Comment

Working...
                              X