Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: So is this legal?

Originally posted by EC-Paulus-
    ... If its a 64 player map that only allows 24 players then thats illegal as well. However, if the map allows more players, then its not illegal...
    wrong, there's nothing illegal about that as long as there are no restrictions on vehicles/kits/etc..
    "Crunch's First Officer"
    twitter: @signaprime

Comment

Why the **** do u people care so much if a server is illegal? Theres 1000s of other servers but about 40 of these illegal servers? its not like your gona die if you get kicked for not fallowing the rules. It pisses me off when i join a server with no rules but everyone thinks there are rules and then when i join a server with rules. Everyone bitches and complains about the rules that are inforce saying how they are illegal or not. IF YOU DONT LIKE IT, JOIN A DIFFERNT SERVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OR PLAY A DIFFERNT GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

When people talk about "highly illegal" servers does that mean people who play in them or host them can go to jail ? :hmm:

Comment

It was all legal up to the point they told you to get out of vodnik. They can't limit the use of weapons/equipment. But running a 64 player map with 20 or 24 max players is not illegal.

Comment

Originally posted by Fanny Tatters
            When people talk about "highly illegal" servers does that mean people who play in them or host them can go to jail ? :hmm:
            Yes. GUARDS!

Comment

Originally posted by signa
              wrong, there's nothing illegal about that as long as there are no restrictions on vehicles/kits/etc..
              [Myst] got his stats reset because of a high points server that only allowed a certain amount of players in a 64 player map.

Comment

Can someone please point me in the direction of the server law book. If I was paying to own server admin rights so people could play on my server they will play they way I want to or hit the road! I would be hitting the road in the Mist server because that seems idiotic to me but please show me where it says that it is illeagal to do what they did.

Comment

the problem I see with the screens is he never said, "get out of the vehicle its not allowed" all I see is you heading to an uncap and him telling you to get out, as in no attacking the uncap, you will need more than just that to make a case

Comment

If they have rules about attacking uncap, you break it and rules for not attacking uncap is ok. And 64 maps in 24 player slot server is ok. High points servers are server that have 64 maps and dont allow to cap some flags, just 2 or 3 so the tickets dont drop and the round last longer than regular. Thats a high point server, not the one in the screens. They allow vehicles. In the Us main base the tank is missing, so they let players use vehicles.

Comment

Originally posted by (4THIDUSA) SSG H.
                      the problem I see with the screens is he never said, "get out of the vehicle its not allowed" all I see is you heading to an uncap and him telling you to get out, as in no attacking the uncap, you will need more than just that to make a case

on one of the ss its says "get out now *****"
                      then the next line is off the same peron/admin saying "do you want kincking"
                      now if that isnt spoken to the same person an intended as a threat(inforce rule)then i dont know what is.
                      its so blatent:|:

Comment

Working...
                      X