So is this legal?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So is this legal?

I joined a server that a friend was on from Xfire.

24 players on 64 player Karkand.

Right there, High Point server.

Next, I played for about...5 minutes, asking my friend to join another server because
    A: More points
    B: It's not illegal

So FF is OFF (remember, ranked server), and everyone is just putting C4 on every moving object.

Anyway, I jump intoa vehicle, and the admins start yelling at me, i'll let the screenshots do the talking:

This was on 24/7 [MIST] Karkand.

I just want to know if it's illegal or do they have every right to do this?

OH, and guess what, they just paused the server, i'll put up a screenshot of it in a minute.

Then they restarted the game because they were bieng spawn camped AT THE HOTEL.

Re: So is this legal?

Well, the admin has no right to kick u just for using a Vodnick. If its a 64 player map that only allows 24 players then thats illegal as well. However, if the map allows more players, then its not illegal. Its just that no one came in to fill the server.

Comment

I dont see why people dont like those servers. You get more points and the rounds last longer.

Comment

Submit these screenshots with server info and names to www.bfroe.com

Comment

Its the same bu11sh!t unless you are trying to meet a time requirement in a round...I compared, and since they last so long I can score the same amount of points in MORE, shorter rounds in the same amount of time.

Comment

Its moments like that in game.. that make me want to go back in time and kick the little kid screaming like that square in the nuts on the school playground in front of everyone... even his mommy.

Or be it present time.. when I walk into his workplace unbenounced to him and fill his work locker with piles of cow maneur along with a string and a match that would ignite when he opens his locker door.

Better yet.. take him to a rest home and stand him in front of about a hundred cane wielding eldery whilst he stands there with a tape recorder around his neck playing back all the bad crap he handed out to others on the net and in game.. then watch the old ones beat the living crap out of him.

People like that dont deserve to live life near other normal people and need to be placed on a Desert Island with no help in sight,long enough till thier mind becomes so numb to make them seem half human again. Or until I personally get to shove sand down thier throat before handing them a nice cool drink of salt water.

Or they need to be placed in a dark room with a thousand Fleas sucking the body dry until the itching cant be tolerated any longer, like a week, then dip them head first into a vat of alcohol.

Umm.. err .. where was I.. Oh yea.. These people piss me off with thier higher than thou attitude and I really need to see Anger Management again.:cry:

Comment

Dude wtf......

Comment

Originally posted by AbblePC
                I really need to see Anger Management again.:cry:
                GOOD IDEA!

Comment

[Mist] are big time idiots. Best to avoid them.

Comment

IS that MIST as in the Well known Cheat? Or do they just name thier clan that?

Just curious.. If its from the cheat they deserve to have the entire Server go Down.. to never come up again... unless revived by a bunch of rule following non stat padding team playing gamers.. then maybe I would play on that server.

Comment

A server with a 64 size map and, let's say 16 players limit is not illegal.

Comment

Just for clarification that's not MIST FILMS.

Comment

Hey u have the same sig as me. Well, kind of.

Anyway, back on topic, EA could have reduced alot of stat padders if they hadnt made the badges requirments for promotion. Since thats the way it is, high points servers are frowned upon. I wonder if EA considers 64 players servers that are not full as high points servers?

Comment

I would have to say these occurances are highly illegal and I have contacted the proper authorities to storm their homes with guns blazing and to take no prisoners.... these "admins" must be dealt with harshly!

Comment

the best thing is...
                              "Mist" is also a german word, and it means something like "****" on english^^

so avoid the ****ty MIST-server

Comment

Working...
                              X