Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let's get this nice and sparkling clear.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's get this nice and sparkling clear.

Forgiven TK: -4
    Punished TK: -4

TK PUNISH DOES NOT MAKE YOU LOSE 50,000 POINTS AND DEMOTE YOU AND MAKE YOU LOSE ALL YOUR UNLOCKS AND HAS EA RESET YOUR STATS AND EXPOSE YOUR HAX TO EVERYONE AND KILL YOUR PETS AND ERASE YOU FROM EXISTANCE LIKE BACK TO THE FUTURE PART 1. ALL IT DOES IS ADD TO YOUR NUMBER OF PUNISHES FOR THAT ROUND.

Do you comprehend? Now chill out.

Re: Let's get this nice and sparkling clear.

i think when someone forgives you shouldent lose any points

Comment

Originally posted by Graphic

TK PUNISH DOES NOT MAKE YOU LOSE 50,000 POINTS AND DEMOTE YOU AND MAKE YOU LOSE ALL YOUR UNLOCKS AND HAS EA RESET YOUR STATS AND EXPOSE YOUR HAX TO EVERYONE AND KILL YOUR PETS AND ERASE YOU FROM EXISTANCE LIKE BACK TO THE FUTURE PART 1. ALL IT DOES IS ADD TO YOUR NUMBER OF PUNISHES FOR THAT ROUND.

It seems like you are the one that needs the chill pill

Comment

I'm high off chill pills right now but it's not helping to ease my hatred of potty mouthed 14 year olds who regard their stats as one of the best accomplishments in their life.

Comment

The sad part is.....for most of those 14 year olds, those stats probably are the best accomplishment of their lives.

Comment

I punish sometimes to piss people off. But, I do agree that if you're forgiven no points should be lost.

Comment

the sad thing is are jackoffs out there who immediately punish, that's the problem. I don't care if I get -4 either way it happens, the point is people don't even think about what happened and just go straight to punish, and that pisses me off.

Comment

I always thought if they punished you, you would get -4 but if they forgave than you only recieve -2. But I guess not.

Comment

sticky this

omfg LMFAAAO

Comment

I think someone needs to step away from the computer, go outside and take a deep breath of fresh air

Comment

I'm high off chill pills right now but it's not helping to ease my hatred of potty mouthed 14 year olds who regard their stats as one of the best accomplishments in their life.
                      odd, then why are your stats in your sig?

Comment

Because I regard them as my greatest accomplishment in life, of course. The 30 seconds it took to copy and paste an image code into my sig box certainly proves this.

Comment

***NEWS FLASH***

Stats mean nothing in this game.

The only real reason I would care maybe, is when 2142 comes out, and that's only because of the whole customizable soldier BS they made, which will kinda force us to care then. Think stat padding is bad in bf2, wait for the future baby!

Comment

The teamkill system is really stupid. Just today I saw an APC back into a friendly tank and blow up. The poor corporal driving the M1A1 got -8, cause there were two guys in it. It wasnt even his fault.

Comment

Because I regard them as my greatest accomplishment in life, of course. The 30 seconds it took to copy and paste an image code into my sig box certainly proves this.
                              Is that a sig or a billboard?

And from your posts, looks like you one of the idiots that always tk punish for accidents. You probably hit the punish button before your body hits the ground. Go whine elsewhere.

Comment

Working...
                              X