Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't unlock the G36E!

Hello,
    as a first Lance Corporal unlock, I chose the L85A1 (medic). Great gun, btw.
    Some hours later I became a Corporal, so I wanted the more advanced medic gun, the G36E. But it doens't exist in the unlock list! No weapons for medics. Everything but med :cry:
    Do I need to unlock the other weapons for all classes to get access to the more advanced unlocks?

Thanks

P.S.
    This forum looks very nice and professional, I think i'll enjoy here

Re: Can't unlock the G36E!

do you have special forces, cuz u cant get the SF guns without it.

Comment

gumby

Comment

Hmmm, strange. You sure you have SF instlled?

EDIT: Wow, there were no responses when I started typing lol.

Comment

Nope. No SF installed (im broke).
          So I understand there shouldn't be any problem unlocking two weapons with the same class one after another.
          I'll check again, maybe a temp prob or something.

Comment

No problem unlocking weapons from the same class but G36E is a SF unlock. You have to have it in order to be able to unlock SF guns and use them in vanilla BF.

If you don't wanna buy it for now just play a full round on your friend's machine as long as he has SF, or give your login info to someone that has it. All they need to do is play a single full round of SF with your account. And then if you log on to your account you will be able to unlock SF weapons.

Comment

You need to have Special Forces to unlock the G36E.

Comment

Oh SH*T. Is that valid to all 2nd unlocks!? Is so i'm f*cked up. I don't have any friends even playing BF2, and afraid to give my pass to strange ppl.
                Is there a way to ensure no one could steal my login info? There must be a trick or something so he won't b able to play after that match or something.

Or maybe a way of recovering lost info, just in case of a theft?

Comment

Yes, spend the 20 dollars

Comment

If you don't have any SF buddies, I'd just forget about it. Login info to strangers is a big no-no.

Comment

Well if you don't have anyone you can trust I would just spend that $20 and buy SF. SF is really the only expansion worth spending $ on because of the guns.

Comment

its fun ..you can waste 20 bucks.

Comment

Is there a way of changing passwords? It wouldn't be that much of a problem if he changed his password as soon as he got the unlocks

Comment

Yeah, a week ago someone offered me to give him my info in order to have SF weps. I almost :laugh: in his face, but when thinking on this, it wouldn't matter cuz he won't c it
                            Well, i'm saving some money for another 1GB RAM (284$, which means i have 184$ left :hmm: ). So I don't want to waste money till I buy it...
                            But actually i'll never reach such an amount. It's all from pocket-money :banana: . You know, u just convinced me to buy SF.

But does it worth it!? I mean, only for a class of weps. 20$ is pretty much for me... hmmm.... (say YES! I just need an okay )

EDIT

Originally posted by Stizzle
                            Is there a way of changing passwords? It wouldn't be that much of a problem if he changed his password as soon as he got the unlocks
                            He can also change my pass too... and then the only thing that is left is to say bye bye to BF2.

Comment

The maps are good infantry maps, but you need quite a system to run it nicely. It lags quite alot for me, especially in the carrier on Iron Gator. Hopefully 1.4 will fix this, the beta gave me a nice performance boost so thinks are looking good (went back to 1.3 after, more servers to choose from)

Seeing as you're getting an extra gig of RAM it shouldn't be a problem

Comment

Working...
                              X