• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: No Commander?

No commander = No artillery = Good

Comment

interestingly enough - the folks that made DC also created the commander feature for BF2 as they were DICE NY at the time.

Comment

Sometimes I find cartillery hilarious. Sorry, but it just tickles me everytime, and I laugh pretty hearty. Dropping supplies on the other hand is hard as hell.

Once I was running around as an AT a couple of days ago sneakin' and peekin' to get around to this enemy base. Well here come a tank and I prone to try and take it, but I end up not taking the shot because of the movement. Then all of a sudden, a Vodnik is laying over me, because little did the Commander of the other team know that I was laying in a low spot surrounded by higher rocks and what not. I laughed pretty hard at the fool Commander.

Comment

I'd say that if you don't want cammander just play DC then. cuase why would you change somthing in the when you can get it in another game (DC). But there is definatly one thing i HATE about commander is that a player with a higher rank has the best chance to get the job. if there was a diffirent way you could do that that would be awsome>!

Comment

Well let me burst your bubble to those who say that Commander is part of BF2 and for me to go play DC then! Well well...lol, maybe you should think b4 you speak...or read. We all know that BF2 = planes, heli's, armor, jeeps, etc etc. Vehicles! Right? Then WhyTF would DICE make a Vehicle On or Off option in the 1.4 Beta? Understand what i'm saying yet?

Comment

Hey guys...
              how do i make a vote for this topic? I think its an important topic and would like the community to vote on it.

I just would really like to see this in the next patch or at least b4 they shut out BF2 completely. I think the people that didn't like the change from BFC to BF2 with all the extra stuff added and that, i think they would give it another try with the great graphics. Thats jsut my opinion but i would play it more with that option off just for a different taste.

Comment

Originally posted by mustangclint
                Well let me burst your bubble to those who say that Commander is part of BF2 and for me to go play DC then! Well well...lol, maybe you should think b4 you speak...or read. We all know that BF2 = planes, heli's, armor, jeeps, etc etc. Vehicles! Right? Then WhyTF would DICE make a Vehicle On or Off option in the 1.4 Beta? Understand what i'm saying yet?
                Enjoy playing until eighth grade starts up next month and you're getting a 'D' in Algebra. Go to bed, son.

Comment

Working...
                X