Making Iron Gator more even

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Making Iron Gator more even

On any map, teams of people waiting for vehicles when they are also able to spawn where the action is, is a death note.

When one flag goes down on Essex? I suicide if I'm on shore and spawn on the flag. If a SL is on the ship, same thing. My first couple of spawn in's, I'm sniper and lay claymores to support the keeping of the new flag till more people spawn in. Then it's either medic or support.

Simon

Comment

PKM ownes Essex

I mentioned above that as MEC i often spawn as AT in the beginning of the round to take out the Essex AA with 2 shots from shore.
      For several reasons I am not always comfortable with being AT, so I decided to test this strategy while being Support featuring the mighty PKM.
      Result: It took me only about 3 seconds longer to destroy the Essex AA with the PKM than with the Eryx! I was surprised.
      It takes 75 bullets, which is only 75% of one clip. So if you miss with a few bullets you can still make it with one clip.

Comment

Best way to get on the carriar is to fly side-ways in a full traport chopper. You will not get hit by missles if you are flying side-ways.

Comment

if the mec go in under cover of the apc with the boats they can easily swarm the boat launch, a little cover from the hind. the aa from shore can keep the apache busy.

load up the transport with some troopies go in high and at back end drop in and take mess/hall

if mec do this sels are lost everytime

problem comes when the loaners figure they can do it themselves and take the boats out one at a time
          i dont think the mec need anything else to balance this map it just needs some good team work

Comment

Working...
          X