Nearing 500,000

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nearing 500,000

-=RD=-Volx: He's very close to the 500,000 mark. Do you think he's actually get some sleep afterwards?

Re: Nearing 500,000

<---doesn't care

I never really understood the point in showing someones stats like this, yes he is in the top 10 or whatever but does it really deserve a thread?

Comment

RD volx has even less skill than TA firestorm, which is Volx's most impressive feat in itself. The master of c4 whoring, prone spamming, and anything cheap you could possibly think of, stopping short of hacking.

Remember the outcry when Firestorms stats got wiped after he used the commander hack?

Then the legion of totalbf2 12 year old members who worshipped him whined, and got firestorms stats reinstated.

Pathetic. They ought to hardware ban people like firestorm, blazin uk and volx, just to tell em to get a life.

Those obsessive losers would just buy another copy of BF2, so EA could make more money off it to boot.

Comment

Playing that much is kinda sad. I thought I was playing too much when I was trying to make 1st sgt with my other account but then I checked out those guys and I was like 'hhhmm yeah, they must have no life'.

10 hours a day for a year is just insane. Do they just like with their parents who do everything for them? How is it possible to play so BF2 otherwise?....unless they don't sleep at all.

Comment

Stop whinning, if he wants to play 19hrs a day, then it's his life right?

Comment

Originally posted by Teh_Spambot
            Pathetic. They ought to hardware ban people like firestorm, blazin uk and volx, just to tell em to get a life.

Those obsessive losers would just buy another copy of BF2, so EA could make more money off it to boot.

Why is what he does with his life of any concern to you?

Comment

Originally posted by <}US{> Need_2_Kill
              Really, some people have the means to do it. I actually got busted out by Firestorm over at PBF onetime and found out he was actually an ok guy with a good reason to play so much. Don't judge like that.

Comment

actually for volx... it only averages out to 3.6 hours a day.

I love how all of you are like blah, blah, blah, cheap statpadders or they're cheap no skilled players who only love their stats... says the people with sigs of their stats.

like one poster wrote... who the hell cares if they spend all this time playing. Quit your whining about stupid stuff.

Comment

Accounts with scores that high make me wonder if there is more than one person sharing that account, it's an insane amount of points he's/they've accumulated.

As good of a game as BF2 is, i couldnt play it as much as that, my brain would implode.

Comment

That's an average, what about days he probably took a brake? Or when he did those three days of 3k days. That dosn't look like 3hrs aday.

I have a 2-3hr avarage, but somedays I play like an hour, somedays I paly 5hrs. So I am sure when he plays, he PLAYS.

Comment

Originally posted by [ht].ken
                      <---doesn't care

I never really understood the point in showing someones stats like this, yes he is in the top 10 or whatever but does it really deserve a thread?

You retard if you would actually read and comprehend you'd have seen the point. The point was to "point out that he was almost at 500,000pts". it wasn't to glorify, it wasn't to hero worship, it wasn't to belittle. It was simply and observation you halfwit. Now mind your own business.

Comment

I suppose it takes a certain dedicated state of mind, but i cant imagine putting 110% effort into improving your stats being fun.

Comment

That's an average, what about days he probably took a brake? Or when he did those three days of 3k days. That dosn't look like 3hrs aday.

I have a 2-3hr avarage, but somedays I play like an hour, somedays I paly 5hrs. So I am sure when he plays, he PLAYS.
                          I know it is not that hard to get a 1000 pts a day. I know when I used to get anxious about getting a promotion, I could nail 900 points in 4-5 hours of play. But those are days that I am really on. For a better player that has great tricks, I have no doubt they can ratchet it up quick.

Comment

I bet the letters on their keyboards are totally rubbed off.

Comment

Originally posted by GunHappyBob
                              You retard if you would actually read and comprehend you'd have seen the point. The point was to "point out that he was almost at 500,000pts". it wasn't to glorify, it wasn't to hero worship, it wasn't to belittle. It was simply and observation you halfwit. Now mind your own business.

So pointing out the fact that he's nearing 500K isn't glorifying? Keep going, you can probably almost tell what the guy had for dinner last night.

edit: Maybe you were browsing the leaderboard and you thought, hmmm, what a great post to make on tbf2...you even included a great hyperlink and all. Go you! As for the name calling, grow up.

Comment

Working...
                              X