• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Whats up with the knife?

Originally posted by AlphaNut
    Maybe knife has a min. deviation in unzoomed mode? :laugh:
    :laugh: it must!!!!

As for lag, I don't think so, I normally have a 40-60 ping and the computer has no hick-ups. It is clearly a problem with the hit box. When you hear it stab and nothing happens, there is a problem. I just doesn't register the hit!! I love to knife, and should have a lot more kill with it then my stats show. I guess I will live with it and change the mouse key to go to pistol rather then knife!! But it sure would be nice if EA/Dice fixed it. Along with all the other bugs before implementing a IO game.

Comment

Aim for the legs...

Comment

Has anyone got the glitch in 1.3 where you just join a server and get your expert knife? It happend to me, it was weird and I guess I was kind of happy. I like actually killing the people though! Its a rush!

Comment

I find the knife use to work better at the enemy's hip level. Haven't really tried lately, because, I got irritated at the number of times that it takes, so I prefer the shock paddles.

On a side not, I've noticed I can take quite a few shots before I die when I have a knife out. Is it just me or have you noticed that as well?

Comment

Wow, there is a knife in this game? Who brings a knife to a gun fight?

Comment

Once I was sniping on Dragon Valley, an enemy medic crept up behind me, the only time I released was when I heard stabbing/swooshing sounds of his knife. He must of stabbed me at least twice, but for whatever reason, I didn't die, got up and pistoled him. I felt kinda sorry for him, it's happened to all of us, I just kinda imagine the look of surprise on his face when I didn't die to his clearly direct hits, made me chuckle.

Comment

I wonder what's the deal, why won't they simply fix that.

2 days ago I had this weird situation - I saw an enemy, knife in hand, chasing a teammate. I took out my knife and started chasing the enemy. Seconds later, the enemy goes prone, takes out his PKM and starts mowing his victim down. I go prone behind the enemy (my head at the level of his stomach) and stab once or twice withut hitting. Next thing I know, I'm dead, killed by the guy I'm trying to knife, even though he hasn't even moved. It's as if the PKM recoiled backwards and hit me (remember I wasn't in front of him, but in the middle of the model)!

Comment

Luckily, they nerfed the knife badges also. After your first 7 kills IAR, which is pretty tuff, you've only got to amount knife kills. 50=vet, and 100=expert.

Comment

when someone was sneaking up on me and knifed me i jumped up and aimed at him and he was just sitting there so then i got out my knife and knifed him >=)

Comment

I never beleived anything about this hitbox crap on the knife but since its been brought up i cant kill anyone with the knife medic was reviving players around me i dive on them nothing then i just got pounded by about 4 players :laugh: annoying but funny .

Comment

Now with 1.3, dolphin diving and knifing is the best thing to do. It's because you aim for the legs. Most of the time you won't see any puff of dust, and it looks like you are too far away to stab them.

But... It is more reliable than stabbing them in the head with the dust come out.

Yeah, that's how screwed the hitbox is.

Comment

Working...
                        X