Whats up with the knife?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats up with the knife?

So I was on OSS and a Sniper came up in a buggy and he hopped into the fountain at the flag, so I blew up his buggy with the AT rocket, and then I hopped in and knifed him, he didn't die so I stab again, nothing. So hes trying to get away and I nail him with like 4 pistol shots. I mean what the hell? used to be one or 2 shot kills, I was stabbing him in the torso, so surely it would have killed him? did they nerf the knife or something?

Re: Whats up with the knife?

knife got nerfed by accident i think a couple patches ago... many times the hit box doesnt respond

Comment

many a times ive went to knife someone, put it into there stomach and they turn round and pop me in the head. . However, i think knifing has got easier as a lot of people (at the site of a enemy) jump to prone,

so jump,aim,knife, miss,jump aim, knife (kill). :laugh:

Comment

There is a serious problem with the knife hit box. I have been on top of a sniper knifed him 4 times and he didn't die, he turned and shot me with the m95. I ran up behind a support troop and knifed him twice and nothing. I of course was shot again. This has become common place, you have to land 2-3 hits with the knife before it kills. This really sucks as the knife is to be one shot one kill. Not to mention, it quickly gives your position away!! I hope they fix this problem.

It really sucks to knife someone at point blank with them not moving and they don't die. Even the head shot knifes don't work!!

Comment

i would use my shock paddles when i go medic any day

Comment

Knife has serious hitbox problems. Even Collin Clarke mentioned it in his video how he gets annoyed when he has to stab a guy 4 times to kill him after patch 1.3.

Go play the demo or 1.12, the knife works PERFECTLY.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir. SuperTyphoon
              Knife has serious hitbox problems. Even Collin Clarke mentioned it in his video how he gets annoyed when he has to stab a guy 4 times to kill him after patch 1.3.

Go play the demo or 1.12, the knife works PERFECTLY.
              Have they fixed it in the 1.4 patch? Or is it still jacked? Are you talking about the original demo or 1.4 beta?

Comment

Nope it's still flucked in 1.4. I ment the original v1.01 game and the prerelease demo.

Comment

^^^ Great, its the simple things they won't fix!! Or even take back to a previous state!!

Comment

well its not taht it take s 4 times to kill them i know sometimes you knife them and white dust comes out of them, but they are still at full health. so somethimes you can get them at 1 shot

Comment

Could it be lag problems? I came up to a sniper on a building the other day, lay down, and knifed him in the leg. He died instantly. I don't use the knife a lot, so maybe I got lucky. Maybe the legs don't have hit box problems, just the torso?

Comment

I've also stabbed people multiple times only to be killed when they spun around, but this is one takes the cake. Then the other day on Harvest I spawned at the grain silo site and happened to notice the flag going down. I head over there and notice 2 feet sticking out of the building wall (flag capper was obviously laying down facing the doorway). I thought 'what the heck', broke out the knife and stabbed the guy in the toe...... and it kills him. I can tag a sniper in the back of the head 4 times and nothing happens yet when I stab some feet sticking out of a wall I get the insta-kill. Yeah, the knife is buggered up.

Comment

I havnt had any problems with the knife.. weird

Comment

Haven't used it enough then. The knife is broken badly.

Comment

Maybe knife has a min. deviation in unzoomed mode? :laugh:

Comment

Working...
                              X