Jet insta turn. Exploitable?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Jet insta turn. Exploitable?

I dont fly Jets, so I can't really comment.

However, with 100+ hrs in Helos I would say that such attempts would lead to explosions and death. Hell, the tail end of the attack helos have real issues with things like the uav, palm trees, and lightposts lol.

And can we have a 14 day moratorium on the word "exploit" and all its variations? (no offense to the author, I'm just tired of seeing it used).

Comment

never herd of UAV spins maybe just in Sir. then , but if you fly into a uav trailer on the carrier , it just spins your jet around , somtimes uncontrollably ,most of the time you can spin (avoiding an aircraft) and get away again , its not really a huge thing though...

Comment

Originally posted by The_Misfit
        And can we have a 14 day moratorium on the word "exploit" and all its variations? (no offense to the author, I'm just tired of seeing it used).
        u and me both!!!

Comment

On my server today, 2 emeny jets hit each other. FF was off, one of the jets spinned crazy, no looping. Just spinning forward, like 10 times.. He survived. Damn, that was FUNNY to watch!

Comment

reminds me of the good old days in Desert Combat. Taking the helos or jets into the airplane hangar and nose diving them into it and living through it. Was a funny way to lose noobs on your ***.

Comment

Originally posted by IVfluids
              reminds me of the good old days in Desert Combat. Taking the helos or jets into the airplane hangar and nose diving them into it and living through it. Was a funny way to lose noobs on your ***.
              I've actually had this happen to me in BF2. On a few occasions I came out of a loop and was ready to crash into the ground but somehow I miracuously bounced off the ground and kept going!

Comment

For those who aren't in the "know", there's a video out there called FVShenanigans which can be found here: http://files.bf2s.com/details.php?file=418.

The file is a hefty 150 MB, but near the end (16:20), you'll see a guy pulling off the stunt on Zatar Wetlands with the F-35.

Comment

Working...
                X