Clear All

Re: Solution to Jets

Originally posted by colony
    an angry ground pounder
    Exploit dependant jet whore.

Comment

Originally posted by zuiquan1
      the AA was super powerfull in an earlier patch, but of course people raised hell on the forums so they nerfed it back down

Dont forget it was tweaked up in the first place, because of people on the forums. Is there a perfect "lock"? lol

Comment

What you all fail to get is that I don't want to change any part of the jets or choppers at all. I simply want to remove the exploits.

Breaking locks by switching seats is an exploit. Remove it and I'm happy. Being able to look at a map and immediately tell which AA is manned is an exploit. Remove it and I'm happy.

You want to compare your e-penis' and try to insinuate that flying a jet equates with any actual skill, and then wax on ad nauseum about how their massive KDR's have any relationship to any other part of the game, go ahead. But you don't get to call people whingers when you so un-apologetically use exploits at every opportunity, and then whinge when people point them out.

You're not good. You're not skilled. You are reliant upon exploits, and the only thing I hear is whinge whinge whinge... they're removing my exploits.

Comment

Nah, make 'em slower.

Make F-18s faster, going around 750 km/hr and J10s and MIGS (With smaller engines) around 700-680. The bombers more like 600-650.

This makes them vunerable. Make the afterburner boost them into supersonic but only for like 3 seconds or four seconds, for fast turning manuevers.

Comment

Originally posted by Combat-Quokka
            Alas.. the reason why all of these things get nerfed can be captured in that single statement of yours. You're not interested in helping your team, you're only interested in the easy infantry kills.

From this statement, it's easy to see the mentality of most jet/chopper pilots, and the effectiveness of ground-based AA. Don't shoot down the other air-borne enemies, and they won't shoot you down. As long as you don't attack each other, you can rape the ground at will knowing that your dominance is complete.

And let's be honest, you're too stupid to realise that you, and you alone, are the reason that AA gets beefed up, and superior weapons get nerfed. It is simply as a result of your selfishness.
            Uhh.... what the f*ck are you talking about?

All I said was that I don't attack the choppers if they aren't in my way, and I see they aren't raping our team...

If I see a bunch of kill messages from the other chopper, and if I see one person spot it, sure I am going to kill it. It's just that I have almost equal time in choppers as I do jets, and I know how it feels...

Now how the F*CK... do you go from that, to me "leaving the other jets alone" and killing infantry?

Wtf? I mean really...

Join one game with me, and you will see I don't do jack **** until I shoot down the other jets.. I don't kill anything, except maybe a random chopper if he is convinient to kill (IE... i'm not going to go out of my way to turn around and position myself for a quick cockpit shot, I will go on with my business, because I am busy hunting jets.

Infantry is the last of my worries...

Other jets are always my top priority, and then AA, and then choppers, and then tanks, and then infantry.

But it depends.. I go out of my way to look for and kill anything that is hurting my team.

Comment

Originally posted by roger smith
              -anti air missiles range should be just out of max visual range (for all platforms)
              this is the major change, as it would give g2a a fair chance going head to head with a jet. this combine with the other changes would force jets to opperate at higher altitudes.
              No. Unless if EA/Dice ups the ceiling that aircraft can currently (and reliably) operate, this idea will never fly. On maps like Wake, a player who has max view distance set, they can see 700+ meters away. Jets have a hard enough time operating reliably above 700+ meters. And, once they hit 900, it's like flying on a knife's edge.

Comment

ANOTHER THING!

Only put boxs around enemy vehicles when in a bomber. Rape that J10 right off the throne.

Comment

Exploit dependant jet whore.

What the **** are you ****ing talking about you ****ing moron!... (lol)

Stop throwing the word exploit around. IT ISN'T A F**KING EXPLOIT!

First off.. I don't even know who does use this "exploit". Anyone who flies over an AA without either KNOWING FOR SURE no one is in it, or blowing it up, deserves to die!

AGAIN! It isn't a f*cking exploit! The karkand vodnik thing is an exploit. Please just shut up!

Comment

ANOTHER THING, only put boxes around ground targets if your in a bomber, and only if your the co pilot, which means you must point them out to the pilot.

Get some damn teamwork going! Just cause your a pilot, sitting with a little glass cockpit window in front of you, doesnt mean all tanks get little digital squares round em! FFS!

Only give fighters 4 AA missiles, and give bombers none but twice the MG count. Make the missiles dead accurate, and only get 3 flares before you have to reload (for Attack Helos too), cannot switch between pilot and co pilot for both planes and helos.

If you wanna fly, you must get out, along with the pilot, and get back in (with correct order).

Comment

Originally posted by metallicaguitrst
                      AGAIN! It isn't a f*cking exploit! The karkand vodnik thing is an exploit. Please just shut up!
                      Sounds like a jet whore who's very nervous about losing their exploit.

Comment

This is just freaking hilarious. How did you get this idea that switching seats will break the goddamn lock?

And seriously, I don't bother because I can hit AA with the TV-M before they lock on me. I've never solo-ed to take advantage of this "exploit", which exists only in your ground pounding nightmares.

By the way you don't know what you are talking about, because colony never mentioned choppers or solo-ing. Funny thing you say, "Exploit dependant jet whore.". FYI, most jets don't have 2 seats. And from what I see, colony often flies fighters only (1 seat).

And the funny thing is, you are not even a good grounpounder. Your freaking infantry KDR is less than 1. And you've got 140 hours in Armor.

Comment

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Yeah ok...

Comment

Switching seat did break the lock pre 1.3 However, 1.3 did not completely fix that issue. Sometimes the lock will still break when a pilot switches to gunner position.
                            I have enough AA experience to make this statement.
                            It's not like he's getting this idea from nowhere mate.

Why do you guys use those insulting words in your posts? They will not emphasize what you have to express...

Comment

Originally posted by metallicaguitrst
                              ... (lol)
                              I concur ;D
                              xfire: chodda
                              steam: w0ofz

Comment

Yes Im sure that EA and DICE will listen to a mentally retarted and extremely biased groundpounder for all of their future game changes.

Can you define which part of this is an exploit?

The jet itself? Or the map ****?

All you are doing is yelling exploit like a retard.

Comment

Working...
                                X