Jackhammer and MP-7 or G36E?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Jackhammer and MP-7 or G36E?

personally i cant believe anyone likes the jackhammer as it plays like jacksh*t to me, but we all have our own opinions. I would go for G36E and MP7 (which is kind of like a 40 round Uzi!).

Comment

Originally posted by VC_Resurrected
      personally i cant believe anyone likes the jackhammer as it plays like jacksh*t to me, but we all have our own opinions. I would go for G36E and MP7 (which is kind of like a 40 round Uzi!).
      Unfortunatly I will have to burn an unlock on the jackhammer to get the MP-7. But if it's very similar to the P-90 (love this gun for AT) then that's probably the way I'll go.

Comment

Originally posted by schaef2k
        Unfortunatly I will have to burn an unlock on the jackhammer to get the MP-7. But if it's very similar to the P-90 (love this gun for AT) then that's probably the way I'll go.
        yeh its a shame, i just remembered i had to do that too, but it was worth it in the end as i got vet engineer easily with the mp7

Comment

Originally posted by VC_Resurrected
          yeh its a shame, i just remembered i had to do that too, but it was worth it in the end as i got vet engineer easily with the mp7
          Thanks for the replies. Looks like I have to go with the Jack and the MP-7. I suck at medic anyway so you guys are lucky Something about running toward bullets...seems unnatural.

Comment

the jackhammer is freaking sweet! The only downside is its range so the user must get up close and personal with it :laugh: It is fully auto so if one is not carefull you will shoot all your ammo and not hit anything. This sucker has lots of kick so its best fired in 2-3 bursts. The jackhammer is also excellent against bunny hoppers! I had this guy hopping all over the place, so i ran up and blasted all 7 rounds into his upper body and he flew over backwards and landed on his head. I never laughed so hard.

Comment

ok i did a list of all of the weapons for eatch kit.

eng. i use the pumpshot gun.

medic. m16

assault m16 or 2000. the f2000 has the flash thats y. or i would pick the g3. but your run out of ammo quick on the g3.

sniper. i use all 3.

spec g36c.

anti tank. i use the DAO-12. but i just dont go walking around and fire at everthing that i see. and when i do see some one i just use 3 shots . but aim for the upper chest. or head. but mosly aim for the chest. beaucse if you keeping aim for the head. its going to be almost impossible. so just always aim for the upper chest.

support. i use the m249 saw. or the mec rpk-74. also when you are using the support gun. just dont walk around a corner. and spray and prey. do burst fire. its works wonders.

Comment

Get the G36E. The default engineer guns (i.e. the pump shotguns) are better than the unlocks by a large margin.

Comment

Originally posted by jlspence
                  We'll can agree to disagree. I've got 325 hours on the Medic kit and have used all Medic guns quite a bit. Each has its strengths and weaknesses. The G-36E has a slightly smaller min deviation and is a little better than the M-16 when standing and crouching, the M-16 is better prone and the M-16 has less recoil than the G36E.
                  How is the M16 better prone? M16 deviation when prone/ironsights is .24, the G36E is .22. And the recoil on the M16 is not less, just different. It has more lateral recoil (.6) than the G36E (.3), and lateral recoil is the worst. Vertical recoil is less on the M16, but vertical recoil isn't as much of a problem (and in fact can be beneficial) because it forces the gun straight up, usually from the target's chest up to his head, instead of way off to the side.

~Wolfgang

Comment

Working...
                  X