Team Fortress 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Team Fortress 2

And IMO, for those of us that have Steam, dont forget about the Steam Media Player thing, where you can see all of these trailers (Ep.2, Portal, TF2) In full screen and very high resolution. You dont expereince the full effect when you watch it in a tiny little window, i.e. putfile or gamespot.

Comment

Originally posted by TehFunk
      I most definately am. Half Life Ep.2 is definately going to preoedered by me. I wonder how much the wholepackage will cost. Ima say, hmm, $30?? I dont care oif its $60, I <3 Ep.2, TF2, PORTAL!!!
      lol same here man! I hope its the same price as the previous episode which i didnt finish ( another story) but i really dont care now tf2 is enough for me to pay 50

Originally posted by Apostle
      Wow, looks really nice! I personally love the look, it seems to suit the game. Who cares about realistic? I would rather have a fun game looking cartoony, than a realistic looking one (GRAW) that is dreadful to play.
      Yes (GRAW) was a joke and a big let down-

Hey after looking at the trailer for tf2 in high res on the steam media im 100% positive that the map the trailer takes place on is a remake of the map called 2fort.

quick examples:
      hw on bridge
      spy on bridge
      scout running in basement near flag room
      Sniper on sniper post
      Medic putting on gloves with the ramp leading to flag room behind him
      & it seems theres a new spot that the engineer can be seen on towards the end.

Comment

I'd imagine they'd release with at least threee maps, hopefully four like they did with DoDS. The map in the video looked very nice, it's mostly exciting for the fresh new look. I don't know why people are complaing about the new style, as long as the gameplay is good, the art style is pleasing to the eye, what's the big deal?

Comment

Recon they overhaled the whole engine because i rememeber the original trailer for it and that looked good had tanks and choppers in in.

Comment

Originally posted by Sub_zer0
            Recon they overhaled the whole engine because i rememeber the original trailer for it and that looked good had tanks and choppers in in.
            The new trailer didnt really show too much gameplay or any vehicles but whatever is up valve's sleeve tf2 is looking very very impressive so far. Actually though we really dont need vehicles in tf2 anyways but i guess it would be amusing to some people if they were included.

Comment

Originally posted by wbcninjaofmist
              The new trailer didnt really show too much gameplay or any vehicles but whatever is up valve's sleeve tf2 is looking very very impressive so far. Actually though we really dont need vehicles in tf2 anyways but i guess it would be amusing to some people if they were included.
              I hope they dont include vehicles... its just makes the game unbalanced. *cough* bf2 *cough*

Comment

Working...
              X