• Show
Clear All

Re: Winning as USMC on karkand..

Originally posted by [MyIS]Spetsnaz
    What is this fence you speak of?

Comment

Originally posted by scarywoody
      Ah, I see. That's pretty far from the flag though. Anyone who goes through there is a garaunteed dead man unless they have flags in the back and the area is more deserted.

That's a no-no place.

Comment

Originally posted by [MyIS]Spetsnaz
        Ah, I see. That's pretty far from the flag though. Anyone who goes through there is a garaunteed dead man unless they have flags in the back and the area is more deserted.

That's a no-no place.
        You know I'm being sarcastic right? With all the nade spamming threads and support nerfing talk i've been on a sarcastic comment tirade

Comment

Doh! I feel silly now. I should have seen that. :|:

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETt
            ok, its been over a year since bf2 was released. one would assume players would KNOW how to win as USMC on karkand. i mean jesus christ. theres only 3 ways to assault the frontlines(hotel).

1.straight up main road to hotel...ie: landmines, at rockets, c4, snipers galone.
            2.go east through the mountains. land in the red zone and continue towards whatever base you want
            3.go west through the hills, maneuver the road to get suburb.

now i was playing on a 24/7 karkand server just a few minutes ago, i take the jeep (since both apcs were taken already and it seems they want to go toe to toe in the main road) and wait for people to get in. i have 1 gunner and 1 passenger. i go towards the hills in the east. as im driving along the hills my passenger suddenly decides to jump ship while we were still in hills. i dont mind since i still have my gunner. me and my gunner then proceed in the red zone and make it through alive. we cap gatehouse area then my gunner decides to take the bridge area instead of capping back bases. i then procceed to warehouse and then factory, capping both flags with minimal resistance. at this point there is a stalemate going on at hotel, both sides are killing each other. i type, in all caps mind you, "WAREHOUSE AND FACTORY NEED DEFENDERS ASAP!" i type it about 3x. 1 person shows up at warehouse. 1 ****ing person. i was then defending factory from a few MEC soldiers. i die. i spawn again i die.
            you would think at this time my team would realize "hey, we have the back bases! lets spawn there! w00t!" but nooooooo. only about 3 of us were in the back bases.3 out of about oh 30 people. to make a long story short all back bases were lost and the mec won the round.

sorry for the length but i am just a little angry at people. are stats really more important than winning rounds? =(. wait, dont answer that.

rant off.
            Thats what u get if

*Kids can bbuy 18+ games
            *Kids have vacantions
            *People take some numbers to serios in a GAME

Iits sad, i have been in your situation like a thousand times.

Comment

dont worry, stupidity is not an usmc speciality only. mec soldiers have serious prioritising issues also. when i play mec, there is 100% probability that one or few wannabes are going to do what OP did - cap backflags - esp. factory or storage [storage is the easiest]. so always after initial one death at hotel i spawn at the favtory and wait for usmc ramobs with my eryx.

guess what - im alone, always, always alone. and we all know how fast mec looses when usmc has all the armour.. that doesnt matter tho, so after my heroic defence and some noob-eryxing i die, factory fails, mec looses. game over.

Comment

You know its so funny to read this, but once youre in the server and you actually see this happening... I feel like "WTF!!! COMEON!!!":laugh:

Comment

I think Karkand is just for a massive firefight, for when you feel that you need to get some kills quickly. It's the best map for that kind of thing and I say "why not". If you want to use tactics other maps are way better.

Comment

I plain hate Karkand 64. Too many Tanks/APCs.

Comment

From my experience this mostly only happens on 24/7 Karkand servers.

Comment

Working...
                      X