BFROE ranked is up ! ! !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: BFROE ranked is up ! ! !

Hey guys I found a new stat padding server IP 72.232.89.181:16567 enjoy.

J/k

Comment

Originally posted by BFROE|GWA|Jaxx
      Zippor you would be banned or kicked I am almost positive if you went in there and did it after posting the intentions on this thread to do just that. What is your point? Are you trying to prove something here? Either play by our server rules or dont play on the server it's that simple. Why push the issue. As for IndianScout I am 100% sure that he would not punish anyone just to be GOD or to be mean to anyone that didnt deserve it.

Well that would probably get u kicked Eternal!
      Yeah but its not my fault, they stand infront of Jet, I can do anything else but run over them.

Comment

Originally posted by BFROE|GWA|Jaxx
        Zippor you would be banned or kicked I am almost positive if you went in there and did it after posting the intentions on this thread to do just that. What is your point? Are you trying to prove something here? Either play by our server rules or dont play on the server it's that simple. Why push the issue. As for IndianScout I am 100% sure that he would not punish anyone just to be GOD or to be mean to anyone that didnt deserve it.

Well that would probably get u kicked Eternal!
        obviously i would use a secret bf2 name on a diff cd key if i was gonna do it :laugh:

Comment

cool...but too bad i dont have AF

Comment

Originally posted by Eternal-Souljah
            Yeah but its not my fault, they stand infront of Jet, I can do anything else but run over them.
            ask an admin to kick that person blocking the jet and it will be done if indeed the person is doing that...and if that person is blocking the jet for you repeatedly then that person is in violation of the ROE....§2.3 You may not deliberately hinder your own team or acting in such as way as to cause team mates unavoidable deaths or team losses. that should cover that.

Remember BFROE servers are not ruled with iron fist and we are not judges or any references therof, we simply have rules like any other servers out there...play fair...dont cheat...dont be a smacktard....we ask you forgive accidental tk's and have a good time...we are not going to stalk players stats...if you play nice and fair....you will get treated the same....i hope this is clear enough for the community!

Comment

Originally posted by Zefram
              I'm still waiting for the ROE 24/7 Karkand knife/pistol server.
              When hell freezes over.

Comment

Originally posted by BFROE|DIR|Xtreme
                ask an admin to kick that person blocking the jet and it will be done if indeed the person is doing that...and if that person is blocking the jet for you repeatedly then that person is in violation of the ROE....§2.3 You may not deliberately hinder your own team or acting in such as way as to cause team mates unavoidable deaths or team losses. that should cover that.

Remember BFROE servers are not ruled with iron fist and we are not judges or any references therof, we simply have rules like any other servers out there...play fair...dont cheat...dont be a smacktard....we ask you forgive accidental tk's and have a good time...we are not going to stalk players stats...if you play nice and fair....you will get treated the same....i hope this is clear enough for the community!
                Fair enough. But I have to say alot more people are getting wiped, sounds like EA are taking tough action to crack down on smacktards, cheaters etc. But I have to say that JLKEENAN is still near the top of Commander since he used that Commander glitch yet hes been up there for months, what gives?

Comment

an roe server.......*runs the other way*

Sounds too risky.

Comment

hahah... it's like the cops are inviting us to play with them...

Comment

Originally posted by Zefram
                      hahah... it's like the cops are inviting us to play with them...

rofl.

Comment

lmao...you guys are too funny...we are a great bunch of guys who enjoy the game...come play and chat on ts with us...youll see....and no need to .."run the other way"...unless your on the opposing team, hahahahaha

Comment

I was just on, there was only three other guys.

I got to tk IndianScout a few times

Comment

you got me a few times as well...hahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by <}US{> Need_2_Kill
                              I was just on, there was only three other guys.

I got to tk IndianScout a few times
                              u have all the luck :|

Comment

Good stuff Scout! I'll be sure to get over there for some action with ya soon

Comment

Working...
                                X