Knife Kills

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Knife Kills

i got my expert knife badge rounding around like a idiot with my knife ( karkan), but it really isn't that hard. if you have the flashbang for assualt use it then run in like a maniac knife a few people and then you will probly die, then try it again , and again, and again. then whala you will have your badge.

Comment

Knife and pistol games are kind of stat padding, the people in the get 150+ points a round and any basic combat badge they want easy. I don't know why they're allowed to be ranked.

Comment

Just run around like a newbie stabbing people. You'll die a lot, but you will get the badge.

Comment

i suck with a knife but i just joined a city map game and only used the knife. it took two rounds to get the badge. i did my pistol the same way.

Comment

my friend and I knifed each otehr to get those badges

Comment

Originally posted by spirit3
              i got my expert knife badge rounding around like a idiot with my knife ( karkan), but it really isn't that hard. if you have the flashbang for assualt use it then run in like a maniac knife a few people and then you will probly die, then try it again , and again, and again. then whala you will have your badge.

LOL! Yea that going out in a blaze of glory was hell. Going around to popular sniper camp spots and machine gun turrets is a good way to find possbile knife kills.

Comment

Originally posted by Hook&Hammer
                my friend and I knifed each otehr to get those badges

LOL..He didn't just say that??? Man what can ya do with ppl.

Comment

It's a lot easier if you're a commander with UAV on demand and sat scanning lone snipers.

Comment

Working...
                  X