Knife Kills

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Knife Kills

Is there anyone else out there that has as many problems getting the required knife kills for the basic badge as me? It seems that I have no problem getting to 6 but can never get to that required seven for that elusive badge. Any help would be great.

Re: Knife Kills

go 2 a knife & pistol game, i got all my basic combat badges form knife kills there

Comment

You could do that, but it's considered stat padding by many people, and it's also against the ROE.

My hints would be to go on a city map (like Karkand) and just try to get as many people as you can. Stick with the knife for most of the round, you should eventually be able to get 7 kills with the knife.

It is a bit tough to get, though.

Comment

good hints....thanks

Comment

NEVER go on a knife and pistol server if you value your stats. I don't have the award, but the only knife kills I get are when I sneak up on snipers dumb enough to not guard themselves with clays.

Comment

Hide in the bushes by the TV station in Sharqi with your knife out.. easy kills on those sneaking up the hill to take your flag

Comment

Take a jet on wake and bail out on the carrier, it is surprising how many people think its a glitch that you have a red tag and are dressed up like the chinese. Easy kills stabbing the people waiting for the jet/helicopter to spawn. After you stab maybe 4 people they will catch on, thats when you move from the heli spawn to the jet spawn and stab 4 more.

Comment

Originally posted by Breitheamh
                Take a jet on wake and bail out on the carrier, it is surprising how many people think its a glitch that you have a red tag and are dressed up like the chinese. Easy kills stabbing the people waiting for the jet/helicopter to spawn. After you stab maybe 4 people they will catch on, thats when you move from the heli spawn to the jet spawn and stab 4 more.
                lol RED TAG ? arrrrrrr [ 1+kinfe kill ]
                on TK ? arrrrrrr [ 2+kinfe kill ]

somthng like tht lol

i would also like 2 know some ideas 2 get my knife bagers

with out some 1 sayn go to a kinfe - pistal sever . . . . NO NO NO

Comment

yea thats how i got my expert knife badge,by joining knife and pistol games...ill get u expert pistol badge!

Comment

Originally posted by archanos
                    yea thats how i got my expert knife badge,by joining knife and pistol games...ill get u expert pistol badge!
                    i thnk thts like STATS PADDALING but thats me . persanly i wont go on them

Comment

so?if it gets badges and stats...meh,fine wit me...exept EA...

Comment

When on sharqi usa only has tv left go ontop of roof i managed to get 10 kills in a row with a knife oh how i laughed i got them all mwhahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Sub_zer0
                          When on sharqi usa only has tv left go ontop of roof i managed to get 10 kills in a row with a knife oh how i laughed i got them all mwhahaha
                          i like thth plan thnk ill use it :P thnks

Comment

Every time Im behind somone and they dont know it, I take out my knife. I get killed alot, but I have tons of knife kills. I love killing snipers.

Comment

Akland is the king of knife kills, while I pretty much always end up looking like a retard.

I run up behind someone with my knife, slash once, and see a puff of "blood" come out of their body. But they don't die. I keep slashing, it keeps puffing about 5 more times but nothing happens. By then they realize where I am and promptly PKM me in the face. No knife badge for me, I guess.

Comment

Working...
                              X