No announcement yet.

Do you team hop..if you do I hate you.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Do you team hop..if you do I hate you.

Originally posted by coolbho3000
    C. Too patriotic

That goes for all you American over-lovers.
    Haha. I said that one time when the teams were like 17 v 5. America does have the larger army...

I only switch team in the very beginning otherwise I stick with my team.

Comment

yeah, wellz 1 time it was me vs 63 people
      now that sucked

Comment

Originally posted by coolbho3000
        C. Too patriotic

That goes for all you American over-lovers.

I opt for staying on the team that I'm assigned on, almost always, but back in the day (a month ago) I always chose MEC or PLA.
        I switch to USMC for the Cobra and F35...I am not patriotic....

Comment

No but I do mug old women and kick small dogs!

Comment

Dunno why so much ppl care about on which side they play,usually everyone uses Unlocked Weapon so it doesnt really matter if you are on the us or mec side.

Comment

nah, im never one to teamswitch (admins ban you! on the server i play on reguralry). Ak-101 medic for mec, g3 for usmc , I don't really care about win loss ratios, would rather care for kill/death ratios and weapon stats ratios

Comment

yes all the gripes about people who switc for the win I agree with.
                But what i was really getting at is the people who will not change team after the round.
                The people who when a new rounds ends will switch to the opposing team rather then play as a different army.

Youll see this on Karkand and Wake alot.

As soon as a round starts or the count down begins these people usually will jump never allow team switch to make them MEC..so one round your mates with them, next there against you...this usually happens 32 Kark since girls need the LAV or they cant deal with not have 2 tanks in the beginning. These people also never switch to USMC when the round ends and the teams are switched, usually these people are the girls to pu$$y to try to take the island or deal with the J-10.

So usually if your US and the round ends on Kark..only 10% of your team doesnt hop back to US when teams switch, same with Wake. Usually your PLA team will leave you and 5 other fools to become the USMC.

Yes people who jump teams for wins are Vaginas.
                People who cant play as all armies on all maps are big soggy Vaginas.
                And the queen vaginas of this manuver..the guy who jumps to USMC every round for the APC or the guy who jumps to PLA for the J-10..you ladies are flaming hot soggy vaginas.

Comment

Working...
                X