No announcement yet.

Do you team hop..if you do I hate you.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you team hop..if you do I hate you.

I hate hate hate hate team hoppers.

You know the guys who for some reason see it as there job to stay on one team be it US, MEC or PLA.
    These guys are great especially after a round when they all hop and your team is left with 7 guys and the opposing team has 30.
    Nothing better then starting a round and noticing its you and 5 other guys vs. the whole team you fought last round and all the noobers who..

A. cant deal with losing
    B. Need to be on the team with the more powerful vehicles (J-10, more armor etc..)

Re: Do you team hop..if you do I hate you.

Play on autobalance servers, perhaps? Yes, it sucks to be switched in the middle of the round or even just at the end of the round when you're about to win, but it's certainly preferable to the alternative.

~Wolfgang

Comment

Aw, come on PKM, tell us how you really feel!

Comment

Well teamswitching for a win is ridiculous. I teamswitch to USMC for the F35 because I hate the J10. But sometimes I play PLA to pixel shoot the carrier with Type 98

But if it is like 40 v 5 or something, I will switch teams to be on the team with 5 ppl.

Comment

i hate when the server switches you at the end of the game when u fought ur a$$ off to win just to be put on the losing side with all the people you just got done killing. talk about annoying

Comment

the only thing I hate is being autoswitched. i will wait for a sec after I get in to make sure teams are balanced, and go to which ever team is smaller - alwyas liked the underdog...

Comment

My team was losing 5-150 so just for fun I wanted to see if I could switch and it worked

Comment

AFAIK, switching at the end to "get the win" doesn't work. You get your points for the team in which you spent more time. Anyone know for sure the way that works?

I find that I often switch teams because:
                1.) My current team does nothing for teamwork.
                2.) No squads.
                3.) Lose with utter speed (usually I leave).
                4.) No one commands and/or there is a slew of crappy commanders.
                5.) Revenge.

Off-topic: In regards to 5, I once spawned on my SL (a sniper, in an AC). We were playing on Dragon Valley. He just spammed "Get Out!" So I said, "Why be a SL if you don't want people in the chopper?" More spamming. "Just drop me off somewhere," I asked. More spamming. So we get blown up by an F35B a few seconds later. I switched teams and we tore it up.

Comment

lmfao, and for a while there i thought you meant "do you and your whole team bunnyhop the enemy?" lol

Comment

I stay on the side that has the F-35

Comment

I stay with the server rotation.I see it as good way to make me a more balanced player.I like squads working together when I can find them.Lots of good clan squads,but a lot of them lock the squad.RANT:I hate a server full of LOCKED SQUADS!Ok,I feel better now.Sorry.Back on topic.Let them team switch.What diference does it make?

Comment

Couldn't really care, theres no w/l req anymore, and just take a look at the top players most of them have like 3-4 w/l ratio from teamswitching.

I mean I don't teamswitch, I play BF2 for fun not to switch teams just because we are losing, and then get a 20 w/l ratio and say ''I HAVE 1337 STATS LIEK I PWN ALL U''.

However if there is no hope at all for my team, I would most likely just disconnect. Why? because if im the only one doing teamwork and we just get pushed back into a corner and totally destroyed then its pointless.

Comment

I don't teamswitch and am always USMC on Wake; perhaps that is why I have a terrible win/lose ratio but I could care less really - I'd rather be on the suckier team.

Comment

I felt this sentiment a long time ago once for a player who switched at the end to get a win for several rounds in a row. I even posted here about it. So I know the animosity you're feeling.

Comment

C. Too patriotic

That goes for all you American over-lovers.

I opt for staying on the team that I'm assigned on, almost always, but back in the day (a month ago) I always chose MEC or PLA.

Comment

Working...
                              X