Very weird commander bug/hack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Very weird commander bug/hack

Yep...the commander hack/glitch or whatever. Someone was using it earlier this morning:

Pretty sad.

Comment

That's definately a hack ... what a ******

Comment

Yeah, I wonder if the RPV of the enemy gave radar on the mini-map or it did nothing on the mini-map. If it did show a radar showing where we were, the enemy had quite a easy job tracking us...

Comment

Originally posted by Ronados
          Yeah, I wonder if the RPV of the enemy gave radar on the mini-map or it did nothing on the mini-map. If it did show a radar showing where we were, the enemy had quite a easy job tracking us...
          Hehehe...
          I guess you didn't try changing teams... Next time, try it so you can give us some überleet sc33nsh0ts!

Comment

wow look at the number of supplies that guys has dropped. definitely a hack. i would have reported that guy if i were u.

Comment

Originally posted by venny
              wow look at the number of supplies that guys has dropped. definitely a hack. i would have reported that guy if i were u.
              There in lies the rub. You don't have to be commander to use the commander hack. So it could be anyone on the team. Gives the commander a bad name, I'm sure. As long as it goes away with 1.4, I'll be happy.

As for the OP: That second pic is awesome. Fishing for UAV's!

Comment

Originally posted by Ronados
                Hi!

I was playing on a 24/7 Wake Island server yesterday. After a while I found a RPV which seemd to have landed. I thought it was just a small bug:

(Click for a larger pic)

I went to Northern Base and tons and tons of RPV's and cars spawnd there. Most of the cars exploded which caused a lot of deads, but there weren't any kill messages in the upper-left text box. Here's a pic of a guy shooting at one of the RPV's in the sea:

Strangest thing was the other team didn't had a commander, which mades me think someone was using a hack on the other team. Also in the next round it happend again when we just started on the american ship:

Anyone happend this before, or has anyone some info about this bug/hack? Don't want to know how this bug/hack works, only interrested in some information about this.

Thanx in advance,
                Ronados
                cool sig dude

Comment

Thats weird man! Hate hacks!

Comment

wow that is really strange, i doubt its a glitch as so many people don't recognise it including me. strange.

Comment

Doubly you tee eff? That's pretty sweet. I know how you can shoot down UAV's, but they just explode right? Also, can you get kills by shooting UAV's?

Comment

Whats odd is that the guy in the second pic isnt the commander, hes a squad leader. Except he appears to be shooting a UAV into the water.

EDIT: O wait, thats his Eryx trying to destroy it. nvm.:wall:

Comment

Originally posted by EC-Paulus-
                          Whats odd is that the guy in the second pic isnt the commander, hes a squad leader. Except he appears to be shooting a UAV into the water.

EDIT: O wait, thats his Eryx trying to destroy it. nvm.:wall:
                          I know that guy (Spoteros = nick) in real life as a friend. We were in a private squad and he also noticed this hack, together we made some pics. Maybe he'll post his pics later, he isn't able to connect to the internet atm.

That second pic is indeed LMAO

Comment

It seems like the guy was able to control the height at which the UAV spawned. Obviously, he could spawn as many as he wanted too. Great screens BTW!

As far as destroying the UAV, yeah you can shoot it. I don't have the source right now so I'm not 100%.
                            I really doubt you get a kill for it. It's an unmanned aerial vehicle. It'd be like shooting an unmanned Vodnik and getting a kill (assuming no one dies from the explosion).

Comment

Hi,
                              More screenshots from that same game as the shots that ronadoss made

This screen was made just before the screen of Ronadoss, was walking to the coast at that time

Just a damn lot of RPV's

Was trying to stop those things from falling on my team mates but there were to many

First sign of all the cars dropping from the air, when they hit each other in mid air they were spinning like hell but dont have any screens from that.

Comment

Wtf!! thats ****ed up!!
                                wish i could do that i seen a few hacks but never seen that!!

Comment

Working...
                                X