Rgp Baby!!!!allahu Akbar!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Rgp Baby!!!!allahu Akbar!!!!!!!!!

This thread title has many errors in it.

Comment

I hate the RPG.

Sure, it looks cool, but that's as far as it goes.

First, you can't guide your rockets. Yay!

Second, the rockets have a huge drop to them, meaning they don't go where you fire. I fire an RPG at a ground troop only to have the explosion happen about 10 feet infront of him.

Lame.

Comment

well the rpg-7 has a ballence to other anti tank weapons. it has a crosshair making it easier to shoot but does not go as far

Comment

About Hizbollah...I find it stupid that they fire against villages and cities in Israel...stupid and wrong of course.But I guess they are doing it for retaliation.The Israeli army has done much worse though and the whole world sees that right now.I will stop here with this before this turns into a flame thread.

About the RPG...for me it's the best anti-tank weapon to use in the game.It feels better using the RPG than other anti-tank weapons in the game.Of course it won't go as far as the other ones,but it's very good for "fast attacks" or "ambushes".Right?

Plus it looks cool!

Comment

Originally posted by Garabaldi
            I hate the RPG.

Second, the rockets have a huge drop to them, meaning they don't go where you fire. I fire an RPG at a ground troop only to have the explosion happen about 10 feet infront of him.

Lame.
            The RPG actually you just have to fire where the tank will be in a few seconds to make up for not being able to direct. You have to use the RPG for a while to get over the rocket drop. You have to aim a little above targets if you firing at a decent range. I love that it doesn't alert the tank. So he doesn't know if it's an RPG or another tank. He won't be able to find you easily either. When they hear a sraw they go crazy and put their smoke out. Plus the faster reloading is a big advantage.

Comment

its rpg not rgp

Comment

Mec should get the RPG and the Chinese should get the Exyp and the USe of cuse have the SARW (Sorry about spelling)

Comment

Originally posted by Eye_of_god
                  Mec should get the RPG and the Chinese should get the Exyp and the USe of cuse have the SARW (Sorry about spelling)
                  Russian weapons are made in Russia, & China, not in the middle east as far as I know

Lieutanant General |SI|SERIALBUTCHER

peace

Comment

Originally posted by Garabaldi
                    I hate the RPG.

Lame.
                    Translation: I don't know how to use it so it sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by You_were_killedby
                      The M-16 is more powerfull then the ak-47.
                      WRONG! but ya the XM-8 is cool however it will not be the next american assualt rifle as the project was canned

Comment

Love the rpg....use it for a couple rounds and you will compensate for the drop, no lock on tones means it's even more deadly.

Comment

Originally posted by mrpoptart01
                          its rpg not rgp
                          unless yoda is involved.
                          yea and Doctor-Pwnage is right, they canned it, otherwise we would probably have troops using it right now in combat test runs. The real reason the M-16 has that jam stereo-type is because when Colt was trying to sell the military on their new XM-16 they advertised that it would not need cleaning and it would never jam. This was true but only in ideal conditions such as a firing range. and war is hardly an ideal condition.

Comment

I think the franchise as a whole would benefit from being able to import SF weapons and gadgets into the vanilla game. Karkand would be a totally different game if the AT guy could scale almost any building he wanted to and rain down RPG hellfire onto the streets below.

Comment

Originally posted by Rafterman
                              Agree - I'd much rather use the RPG than any of the other anti-tank weapons.
                              Me too, though it's not as user friendly when it comes down to sniping the enemy, but overall I like it better.

Originally posted by rowdyman
                              I think the franchise as a whole would benefit from being able to import SF weapons and gadgets into the vanilla game. Karkand would be a totally different game if the AT guy could scale almost any building he wanted to and rain down RPG hellfire onto the streets below.
                              I agree, what a mistake by EA/Dice. But, if you want there is an single player mod that gives you SF weapons

Scroll down alittle bit, until you see SF Weapons in green, download that baby, it's alot of fun. Then go............

pickup some Single Player maps. Yeah it's not the same as multiplayer, but it's still lots of fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Rafterman
                                Agree - I'd much rather use the RPG than any of the other anti-tank weapons.

The inadequacies of the original weapons have become really clear now that I've been playing AF. Fine, 3 to kill, but how about speeding them up a bit so a tank can't dodge them - can't imagine that really happens.
                                RPG's are one shot on a tank in real life. The chance of them getting a shot off is slim however. AK-47's are not used by the west for political reasons but they are the best by far! A lot of Americans died in the Vietnam war because of this. Some American soldiers picked up AK-47's off dead Vietnamese soldiers but were made to relinquesh them and use ****ty American weapons that jammed. Long story

Comment

Working...
                                X