medic weapons. which do you prefer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: medic weapons. which do you prefer?

ak101 if im MEC, otherwise i just love the seemingly slightly supressed sound of the g36e...

Comment

I am with you on that.They are to strong for Medic Weapons.That´s one reason why no one plays Assault anymore.Since they nerfed the Nader,there is no reason to be Assault,expect the G3,but well...40 dmg/only 20 rounds and Armor against 34dmg/30 rounds (If i am right) and healing/reviving....i´ll take the Medic any day over the Assault.

Comment

Originally posted by Dant3
        It´s true that the the L85 isn´t that great in CC,if you just hold down the trigger you accuracy goes to hell.You can Shot 3-5 bullets,then you have to wait for a little moment and everything is fine.I´ll take the L85 any day over the g36e in CC situation,but i think it´s all about the personal play style,both are pretty fine weapons.
        Wow.. . why? Other than full auto vs burst, which you don't even use (intelligently, I might add), and the one less bullet it takes to drop a non armored target, which is far outweighed by the accuracy and recoil, everything about the G36E makes it a far superior weapon in CQC.

Comment

Originally posted by evilzucchini
          Wow.. . why? Other than full auto vs burst, which you don't even use (intelligently, I might add), and the one less bullet it takes to drop a non armored target, which is far outweighed by the accuracy and recoil, everything about the G36E makes it a far superior weapon in CQC.
          Maybe for you,but i am much better with the L85,on range (yay about the scope) or cc,dunno why.Played with both weapons a lot and i just feel much more comfortable with the L85.Loved it from the first day on (Was my first unlock).

Comment

Originally posted by Dant3
            Maybe for you,but i am much better with the L85,on range (yay about the scope) or cc,dunno why.Played with both weapons a lot and i just feel much more comfortable with the L85.Loved it from the first day on (Was my first unlock).
            It was my first unlock as well. . . and I have played with both extensively as well and I just think that you MUST be doing something wrong if you find the L85 better at close range. Of course, your opinion is yours and maybe your play style determines it, but I find it hard to believe. I find people close by with the l85 to be easy pickins.

Comment

Originally posted by evilzucchini
              It was my first unlock as well. . . and I have played with both extensively as well and I just think that you MUST be doing something wrong if you find the L85 better at close range. Of course, your opinion is yours and maybe your play style determines it, but I find it hard to believe. I find people close by with the l85 to be easy pickins.
              Well maybe it´s because most of the time i play Open maps like Kubra or Dragon valley,so there isn´t that much of real CC going on.On Karkand or the other city map with the Radio Tower(Shaq what ever) i see my self using the Ak over the L85 if i am mec,but i dont play these two maps much.On Mash city it´s another thing,there are more long range battles so i take the L85 every time.I find it just much more easy to do some Upper body/Headshots with the Scope then with the Iron sights,even in CC fights i use the Scope a lot of the time and doing pretty well.

I know lot´s of people cant stand the L85 because of its crapp accuracy in CC,but i never had a problem with it.

Comment

i used to use the g36E but then moved on to the m16 ( single shot ) and did my medic ownage that way. Now a days its either the AK 101 or the l85 to get the job done. I never use the G36E

Comment

l85, ive shot one IRL and think its fantastic and i prefer auto to burst despite accuracy which makes hardly any difference from a few meters away in close quarters.

Comment

Originally posted by RMcLeod
                    L85A1 All the way, people don't like the fully auto capability, but having used this rifle in real life (I served with 1WFR) I can say fully auto was only ever designed for CQB, clearing rooms/bunkers. So the game has captured this quite well. In an open fire fight use single shot you can get 3 - 4 accurate shots off in about 2 seconds. When in close quarters / room clearing use fully auto.
                    And the G36E can get 12-15 accurate shots off in the same time span.

Comment

i dont use the g36e i feel guilty using it lol, its just some " skillless " plus, i love my DAO!

Comment

if im MEC or PLA then its gota be the AK gr8 all round gun and sadly under rated.
                        but if im the USMC il go for the g36e or SA80 .
                        it depends on what roll my SQ is playing at the time deff or att.
                        and at what range your intending to fight ,but all have their pros and cons

Comment

AK-47 or 101 when MEC or PLA res[ectively, G36E only when USMC. Many people dont realize that the AK-47 is nearly as powerful as the G3.

Comment

G36E for medium range combat the rate of fire + no need to zoom in, AK or L85 for cc (full auto capable), use lots of medics bag for long range and a G36E or M16.

Comment

l851 is good for sniping, but g36e is great medium - close.
                              the aks and other weapons are best for close up

Comment

Dumb question -- is it possible to unlock the G36E without buying SF?

Comment

Working...
                                X