medic weapons. which do you prefer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: medic weapons. which do you prefer?

for a running around shoot anything purpose gotta be the AK-101 but if you want to make some accurate shots i suggest the G36E

Comment

Famas,just to bad you can´t unlock it for Vanilla.I am pretty sure every Medic would run around with it,best Assault Rifle if you ask me.

Comment

G36E is the best in my opinion. Burst fire is awesome.

Comment

Go standards! I NEVER use the L85 or G36E, or any unlocks at all! Learn to use the M16, learn to use the AK's. You'll own with them, and you'll be respected.

Drop the lame unlocks.

Comment

Originally posted by Dant3
            Famas,just to bad you can´t unlock it for Vanilla.I am pretty sure every Medic would run around with it,best Assault Rifle if you ask me.
            Yep, depends on the map you are playing. I really love famas on great wall and I really love l85 on leviathan (it's totally quiet down). These 3 guns are really good.
            The AK's are nice on closecombats.

Comment

I will take the medic AK101 HANDS DOWN over any gun in the game. Although I do enjoy my little burst with the G36E the M16a2 isn't bad at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Sung_Do_Chuck
                Yep, depends on the map you are playing. I really love famas on great wall and I really love l85 on leviathan (it's totally quiet down). These 3 guns are really good.
                The AK's are nice on closecombats.
                Oh yea,L85 is my first choice if i play on a Vanilla server.It´s not that easy to use because if you fire to fast most shot´s miss,but if you go "pok..pok..pok" it´a really awesome gun on medium range.

Comment

For me it's the M16.

I have both of the medic unlocks, but don't tend to use the G36E much now.
                  The L85 is cool though, the rapid fire can be very handy in CQB, at least from my experience.

The M16 though…. loving it!

Single shots at medium to long range are normally all hits, and you can get them off quite quickly.

The burst fire is amazingly fast, again, one I rely on for CQB, but anything over medium range is a bit too much to ask; although it is still possible to kill at those ranges.

I’m not too fussed with the G36E though, I just don’t feel happy running into battle with it – although it does share a good trait with its smaller brother, the C; it is great for ‘sniping’

..... the above being based on playing as US.

For MEC and PLA, I enjoy their 'default' weapons just as much as the M16.

Scort.

Comment

L85 ftw!

The only time I use full-auto is when a guy is close enough to knife (and I don't have time to switch weapons.) I have the tap-tap-tap single shot down to the point where I can take down most targets by the 4th shot. The one hit head shot should not be underestimated either.

I have the G36E, but the only time I use it is when I'm USMC and need to play a more assault oriented medic. Otherwise I take the AK.

Comment

How many times is this debate going to come up and how many times are noobs going to say "one is better than the other."

The fact of the matter is that they are all DIFFERENT.

Now, if I could ONLY choose one, I would go with the G36 as it is the most versatile.

However, the l85 is a better "sniper" type. The accuracy isn't great, but the sight makes it easier to aim at targets at a distance. However, considering that it sucks from the hip and is horribly inaccurate (even more so after the first shot) it is virtually useless in CQC. So, if I am on big open map when close encounters with other infantry are going to be few and far between, I would choose this weapon.

The AKs are great for CQC. They take out people quickly and their accuracy while shooting from the hip isn't all that bad AND they have full auto for the times you need to "spray and pray." At a distance, this gun loses out because of the accuracy and the lack of a zoom. (BTW, I will always choose the G36 over the M16. It is just a better weapon, IMO).

The G36 I treat like my spec forces medic gun. It is great at mid range, as it's accuracy and recoil are very tight. However, eventhough it's accuracy is better, the fact that it does not have the zooming scope makes it difficult to hit people at a distance where hitting them with the L85 isn't very hard. Up close it loses out to the AKs as it takes more shots to down someone and you lose full auto. So this gun I will use when I am not sure what I will be facing or if I am going to be going through both long range and close range battles (like if I am going to try and sneak behind and grab the suburbs at the open of karkand).

The moral of this story. . .NONE OF THEM IS THE BEST. If you ONLY use one, you are missing out when in some situations one gun is just better than the others.

Comment

G36E here as well. 3 round burst makes you not spray and pray, for more accurate shots. Single shot is great to take out snipers with as well. L85 is nice, but really does no good in close quarters.

Comment

Originally posted by [2bit]Modmaven
                          G36E here as well. 3 round burst makes you not spray and pray, for more accurate shots. Single shot is great to take out snipers with as well. L85 is nice, but really does no good in close quarters.
                          thats a point i dont like, bieng able to take out snipers, its just not right, unless the sniper is 10 feet from you ok but hitting them from a far vally is going on not relistic

Comment

Originally posted by [2bit]Modmaven
                            It´s true that the the L85 isn´t that great in CC,if you just hold down the trigger you accuracy goes to hell.You can Shot 3-5 bullets,then you have to wait for a little moment and everything is fine.I´ll take the L85 any day over the g36e in CC situation,but i think it´s all about the personal play style,both are pretty fine weapons.

Comment

pretty fine the word is overpowerd, but meh when using them you do rack alot of kills up

Comment

AK-74/101 > G36E > everything else

Comment

Working...
                                X