Why is PLA under played?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why is PLA under played?

when ever you look up someone stats their picture is either a usmc soldier or a mec soldier ive never seen anyone with a chinese soldier plus usally the person has 60 hours of usmc 40 hours of mec and only about 10 as pla.

Maybe why the j-10 is so good is to encourage more play on the pla team.

Well thats just my opinion, whats your'se.

Re: Why is PLA under played?

im us, but china is second

Comment

Cos ppl like the uban maps. So we go USMC or MEC.

Comment

Originally posted by blue_piglet
        Cos ppl like the uban maps. So we go USMC or MEC.
        Hmm thats probaly why, but whats so bad about wake island or Dalian plant?.

Comment

Originally posted by =Android=
          Hmm thats probaly why, but whats so bad about wake island or dragon valley?
          ummm, its not a city map, I like them, but they are not popular

Comment

i think a lot of it has to do with server rotation. you cant get as many points playing a server with the wide open spaces like Dalian or FuShe, as you can get playing medic or support in karkand. As such, server owners cater to what the public wants, city maps which are inevitably MEC maps.

Having said that though, there is a dedicated china maps server down here..

Comment

Cause theyre boring maps (minus the 16 player versions of cource but you can never find that size). Theyre vehicle focussed, which isnt bad, but if there arent enough vehicles for everyone (since most dont share) than your left walking a LONG way. The urban maps, thats simply not an issue.

Comment

check

check

check

Comment

The Chinese sniper rifle owns. The J10 owns. Everything else sucks.

Comment

basically, no one plays on any of the PLA maps because everyone of them (except wake) is totally whored by vehicles, theres very little infantry work in them.

Comment

Ive heard the chinese sniper rifle sucks as it isnt bolt action, But i do like some of the chinese maps but i very rarely play on them. Most times when i go on a chinese map its laggy

Comment

Like other people have already stated china needs a city map I've never understood why there was never one included in the original game or in one of the patches.

Comment

well i'f songua stalemate was a little more dense had more choppers (b/hawks) instead of APC's then it would make for an awesome CQB jungle fight, and with the chinese gettign the AK-47 i'd play it more hten the others, and i agree wake is also quite good cept when the US can't get on the island

Comment

Well Wake Island is my most played map according to my stats and its one of my favourites, but I don't really mind which force really. My USMC time is double my PLA time, I usually get shifted to the USMC team, since at the start of every round teams are supposed to change but everyone team switches to the PLA to get the J10 lol. F35 is tough against the J10 but I don't really mind, too many people here whine about the over balance. If im in the F35 I destroy the airfield. I really don't mind people using the J10, but raping the carrier over and over is unneeded.

Comment

Yes this changes will make songhua a good map.
                              But I don't think the maps for chinese are sucking. Dalian is nice, wake is one of the most popular maps.

I think it's a really simple fact: this game is for americans. In every map you are spawning as american instead the server is setted to eval teams.

I'm not playing Americans anymore because I like to see another fraction in my stats.

Comment

Working...
                              X